OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

look at the belly on the slim ting. i promise im gonna hunt for a slim hottie this weekmy heart belongs with all the thickies though please do not mistake me for MK

• Upvote 1

look at the belly on the slim ting. i promise im gonna hunt for a slim hottie this weekmy heart belongs with all the thickies though please do not mistake me for MK
:D @ this nigga.# Law 36 Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revengeAndrew can't get nice, in-shape, pretty bitches so instead opt for the safe options & 'prefers' Flubber-in the belly bitches instead.I see you nigga, you ain't slick. LOL
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Esquilax
:D @ this nigga.# Law 36 Disdain things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best revengeAndrew can't get nice, in-shape, pretty bitches so instead opt for the safe options & 'prefers' Flubber-in the belly bitches instead.I see you nigga, you ain't slick. LOL
Just called out half the brehs on the forumPOZ