OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Guest THEREALTULSE

And you posting on VIP2 is leaving this world a bigger legacy than Chipmunk will? regardless, he'll be remembered when he dies as an artist that was loved and hated, who spent his youth doing what he loved - maybe you're jealous that age is catching up with you and you've not achieved anything, or anything to the levels of Chipmunk? are you bitter of any young budding star doing things you can't but would of loved to have done, the easy life.

Guest TimeBomb
chipmunk always goin on about swagga but i never seen it, always wearing tight tops on his skinny self and the tatts dont suit his big 15 year old lookin head. Not hatin just saying.
do you think chipmunk is a talented?
hes talented in the sense he did things right to get commercial success, but i dont rate the quality of his music, thats just my opinion im sure a 15 year old white girl from kent would tell me different.

Chipmunk is winning tbh
i dont like his tunes but he actucally is winningguys got trey songz, cb etc on his new albumif its anything other than his bubblegum music then tbh your a hater
hes not winning as much as ud thinkBUT....id say the amber rose ting is winning
TRUSTHE WILL BE GETTING RAPED MY HIS LABEL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj8HxlwwRME

SNM/WHY HAS MY DON ERIC BEEN GHOSTED?

Guest TimeBomb
shout outs to channel 5 breaking the barrier and getting titty and vagina on youtube with no ban lmao
yea clocked that, was wondering if it was a mistake