OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

smh @ the munkeys smoking & stealing drinks @ the 'Simply House' rave..These blacks dont even lyk house like that, jus know superman n a couple other bait tunesMembers only clubs from now on althoe these central raves attract highly desirable women
Stealing drinks laugh.gifhuh.gif CBL

Guest Yilmaz

Guys like RSKY and A+ must be kicking themselves...they started this sh*t years ago. Their workrate was lackingGrime is an open economy right now, there's still money available to be made.

Guest Yilmaz
to chipp :lol:happy for SBTV, their intro is so professional as well. i know of certain man talking about doing this on RWD :D :D :D
THe video economy is so open right now.If you can get exclusive revelations and comments + concepts like F64 on video, you're gonna get views. Simple as that really...I'm glad for it all. As a grime fan, I love the scene right now...

Guest Supreme Allah

oh with the film thing, after On Road i just couldnt be bothered anymore didnt wanna do that filming spittin sh*t, wanted to concentrate on other things, then when they didnt work out focussed on othersSBTV n Grime Daily are all thats needed for that they do apretty good job, so its nt interesting to me anymore, ill take a diff path

• Upvote 1

smh @ the munkeys smoking & stealing drinks @ the 'Simply House' rave..These blacks dont even lyk house like that, jus know superman n a couple other bait tunesMembers only clubs from now on althoe these central raves attract highly desirable women
Happy I didnt go.
lol u aint been raduno after party hood house rave bt everyone is just on a vibe

Guest Flat Eric

still dont know what he says on that tune"yawning scratching my balls..something something somthing?...said hes got the lowdown on that prick ryan"

Guest Yilmaz
Happy I didnt go.
lol u aint been raduno after party hood house rave bt everyone is just on a vibe
U go Raduno?

Happy I didnt go.
U go Raduno?
couple times ive been