OFFICIAL Facebook/Random Topic

Jodie

Safe JubezThis guy I met last ear freshers week. Never knew his name but always said cool. Never asked him cos I assumed he knew mine. Saw him at a house party last night and his names ryan and he looks bare like Babel

Guest WAVESURFER
Safe JubezThis guy I met last ear freshers week. Never knew his name but always said cool. Never asked him cos I assumed he knew mine. Saw him at a house party last night and his names ryan and he looks bare like Babel
:D

smh @ the munkeys smoking & stealing drinks @ the 'Simply House' rave..These blacks dont even lyk house like that, jus know superman n a couple other bait tunesMembers only clubs from now on althoe these central raves attract highly desirable women
Happy I didnt go.
lol u aint been raduno after party hood house rave bt everyone is just on a vibe
raduno is the LICK tbh dem 4/5/6am fully waved off in the house zone ones

Guest TimeBomb

chipmunk always goin on about swagga but i never seen it, always wearing tight tops on his skinny self and the tatts dont suit his big 15 year old lookin head. Not hatin just saying.

Guest THEREALTULSE

Chipmunk probably got more money than all of us on this forumYou can hate his appearance (sort of homo), but you can't hate how he's making paper.Top geazer.

• Downvote 4