Gears Of War 2

Faisal

if marketed right this game could become a 360 brand name like Halo is. Graphics look on point but they need to build a better storyline and one that can be continued in future games.
Already has, Watch them destroy GTA4 marketing campaign, the first game was ALWAYS on tv and it could be considered no one didn't know sh*t about the game. Microsoft were worried about them bringing this game out on the PS3 but they came out saying it was a 360 exclooose thats why i reckon Microsoft will break the bank for this game to do the sh*t. Online will be much better as well, can see at least 12-16 man online. Although i weren't even feeling the online mode it was one of the early titles and i reckon it did pretty well compared to the other early titles.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haze-e
if marketed right this game could become a 360 brand name like Halo is. Graphics look on point but they need to build a better storyline and one that can be continued in future games.
Already has, Watch them destroy GTA4 marketing campaign, the first game was ALWAYS on tv and it could be considered no one didn't know sh*t about the game. Microsoft were worried about them bringing this game out on the PS3 but they came out saying it was a 360 exclooose thats why i reckon Microsoft will break the bank for this game to do the sh*t. Online will be much better as well, can see at least 12-16 man online. Although i weren't even feeling the online mode it was one of the early titles and i reckon it did pretty well compared to the other early titles.
Advert was f*ck*ng ill aswell.Xbox Adverts>>>>>>>>___________

What makes you say that?
I remember saying three years ago that we wanted to create something revolutionary, but in reality we couldn't really do that because of the CPU. We're using the Cell engine to its limit., actually. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not criticizing the PS3 machine, it's just that we weren't really aware of what the full-spec PS3 offered - we were creating something we couldn't entirely see.
Don't think they got what they REALLY wanted to achieve. Which is a shame, 'cause i was expecting some masterpiece of a game. I can see GOW2 doing as good as Halo, Microsoft are going to destroy the marketing scene with this. People may laugh, but i can pretty much say every person with a 360 will own GOW2. f*ck it, it will be bigger than halo.
What has that really got to do with sales though?I also bet i can get a similar article to that when he released MGS2 , back in the days when PS2 was overpriced and is in the same position as the PS3.Also no game can outsell halo.......that game has reached a god-like status with sales imo.

Guest Risky360
this was one of my favourite games still, this looks even better but allow replacing my *9 with that uzi :D
ur the 1st person i'l shooot up wen we play dat gameBARD BEFORE LOKUST

Guest Risky360
this was one of my favourite games still, this looks even better but allow replacing my *9 with that uzi :D
ur the 1st person i'l shooot up wen we play dat gameBARD BEFORE LOKUST
LOL, them GTA races given you nightmares?
i gt my revenge bt u just messed it up again...so im comin back 4 u.(NO HOMO)

# The Locust now have the ability to sink entire cities with giant emergence holes.# To defend against the Locust onslaught, the COG transport vehicles called Derricks bring tunnel machines called Grind Lifts to Locust occupied areas. Underground combat ensues.# Campaign level act one, chapter three is named "Assault".# Reavers are back for GoW2 and they are trouble.# Both the cover system and active reload look to stay true to their Gears roots.# Overall combat is much more open and expansive, it truly looks like you're in the middle of a war.# Brumaks are back and yes, you will be gunning them down. Take that Gears of War PC!# The ability to generate hundreds of Locusts on screen looks (as we expected) to be used to set the mood of the battle and make it more frantic. Think of these hundreds of Locusts as interactive decoration.# We're introduced to a new Lancer style weapon that shoots ammo in bursts.# We're also introduced to a new pistol weapon that sort of looks like Halo 3's Brute Spiker.# When a Locust falls to his knees you'll be able to use him as hostage cover.# Locust neck snapping is now an option.# They've added a new chainsaw animation that was seen in the teaser trailer. Basically, the chainsaw is flipped over, stuck into a Locust's back and is forced up vertically through the torso. Bloody disgusting.# Chainsaw duels are real! The chainsaw victor is the one who can press "B" the fastest in the mini game.# Assault Derricks pack a lot of firepower and do a pretty good job at running over Brumaks.

Guest Risky360
zoned out / topboy101 gonna be so pissed when this comes outgonna find out all them months of practisin gears 1 was for nothingi can predict the top 4 selected alreadyXI Septik IXDarkBouncerUKLennie Leng ManMurkle
ey fam..wagwan?i wont say much until u see me play this gameneva see me do some1 in gears of war 1

Guest haze-e
the maths is simpleanyone from the elite 4 + shooting game + 360 controller = pwnagelol @ thinkin otherwise
Lmfao at the Elite four.MeSupremeQuestionRisky/BremVs You lot would be terrible.Sly rakk would be telling you lot "Dude... You got pwned"

Guest Risky360

u cant talk wen u dont see them play part 2 yeti no 4 a fact this game u wont be able 2 camp *coughseptikcough*and ppl like mr gayle would be top selected fam..u never know whats gona happenabout elite 4cha

the maths is simpleanyone from the elite 4 + shooting game + 360 controller = pwnagelol @ thinkin otherwise
Lmfao at the Elite four.MeSupremeQuestionRisky/BremVs You lot would be terrible.Sly rakk would be telling you lot "Dude... You got pwned"
question and brem are on our team as welltheyre on the subs bench due to inactivity