Oxford St. Murder Victim Was Gang Rapist

mR ReZiW

He was charged, not found guilty nor proved to be part of the gang rape.If he was a gang member, chances he acted up and provoked the incident in Mcd's, in which case I have little sympathy for him, but allow acting like because he is on bail for rape he deserves to die.

He was charged, not found guilty nor proved to be part of the gang rape.If he was a gang member, chances he acted up and provoked the incident in Mcd's, in which case I have little sympathy for him, but allow acting like because he is on bail for rape he deserves to die.
Don't mind them. The way some people react to these stories is odd, some robotic movements.

Guest TimeBomb
OH SHEITTTTTSO HE WAS THAT GUY FROM DAT N15 RAPEKARMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
The sun needs 2 get there facts right.He was cleared of all charges cause the girl woke up n told da police it wasnt him.
the sun rarely gets its facts straight.

OH SHEITTTTTSO HE WAS THAT GUY FROM DAT N15 RAPEKARMERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
The sun needs 2 get there facts right.He was cleared of all charges cause the girl woke up n told da police it wasnt him.
the sun rarely gets its facts straight.
I swear it said he was awaiting trial?Also that he has been charged with two other crimes he is awaiting trial forSo this guy had THREE trials coming up, while I agree with innocent til proven guilty sometimes you can't give the benefit of the doubt

ALIE STEVEN DIGBY ISNT A VERY BLACK NAMEMAYBE THATS JUST HIS STREET NAME AND HIS REAL NAME IS YETUNDE AMAKATCHI
It woulda been funny if u said Tunde. Yetunde is a female name.. Nice try..The dude looks a bit like lloyd in that pic