the 1990's

streets.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What most have already said.Shaba Ranks - Mr LovermanBuju banton -You know what track Terra Fab - actionBeenie manCapleton - tourMad Cobra, fleeeeeeeeeeeeex, time to have seeeeeeeeeeeeeeex!!!BMU (black men united) - You will knowThe Turtles - Turtle powerThat Bart Simpson singleBlack Box - Right on timeSnap - I've got the powerMost of dem hardcore like the one that goes 'Bah day, bah day bah ima day' (if u know u know, f*ck how its written), ProdigyTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY TO RECALLTHE 90'S>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>__________________

more of da topSoul2soul - back to lifeJungle:The piano tuneorignal nutterinner city lifeHip hop:Jeru the damaja - come clean, playin urselfSmooth da hustla - broken languagenas - more or less anything from IllmaticBlack moon - I got ya opinBlahzay blahzay - dangerAZ - Sugur hillsnoop - jin & juice, murder was the case, who am IJay-z - Resonable doubtfat joe - flow

The 90's in 4 and a half minutes."SHES GOING TO GET YA"Top 10 selected sing along chorus.
dunno how i forgot about ace of basetheir albums got rinsed in my house hold.f*ck it im gonna go rip them now

Biggie - One more chanceJodeci - Forever my ladyBobby Brown - 2 can play that gameH-Town - Don't hold back the rainWill Smith - SummertimeR. Kelly - Bump N GrindBone Thugs - For the love of $Adina Howard - Freak like meSnoop Dogg - Gin n JuiceMary J Blige - Real loveFaith Evans - Soon as I get homeBuju Banton & Wayne Wonder - I don't know whyAlision Hinds - faluma dingJay-Z - Can't knock the hustleNas - NY state of mindWu-Tang - Protect ya neckBig Pun - I'm not a playerBig L - Put it onLeviticus - Burial (lovers rock mix)Lil' Kim - Crush on youSoul fusion - bass toneOmar - there's nothing like thisBBD - PoisonP. Diddy - All about the benjamins remix2pac - Hail MaryNore - SuperthugSinging sweet - when i see you smileusher - can u get wit itshy fx & uk apachie - original nutterM beat - styleDeep blue - HelicopterSanchez - i can't waitbusta rhymes - woo haaCutty Ranks - A who seh me dunshabba ranks - caan dunshabba ranks - wicked in bedbuju banton - boom bye byemad cobra - gal flextlc - red light specialbuju banton - murderer

The 90's in 4 and a half minutes."SHES GOING TO GET YA"Top 10 selected sing along chorus.
"All that she wants, is a bowl of gravy and mash potatoes"On that tune, Theeee tune of the 90sEveryman and woman form a line.This dance >>>>>>> That pie when Candy comes on