VIP2's Apple Mac Users....

Ephren Taylor

Which one do you have?What are your 'must have' apps?What does your desktop look like?Consider going back to Windows?
i dont knowfire foxsome space type ting with the icons at the bottomermmm i got both, but it dnt really bother me apart from z and y being swapped on the keyboard n da :"{}|@£$%% all muddled up. its fast thou so i cant complain.

-iMac G4-Not sure really...- :D small icons at the bottom, folders scattered around err...-At the moment my friend at work is doing me a copy of Tiger :D so things should be looking up.Want to sell it though, and buy a mac book pro. Have considered going windows though, my sisters got a nice vaio laptop which I loved, but Vista is a load of sh*t!

Which one do you have? MacBook ProWhat are your 'must have' apps? depends what you're using it for, mine are Logic, Pro Tools, Final Cut, Photoshop, Toast, Mac The Ripper, Mercury Messenger (i'm sure theres something better than this tho, Stuffit, Safari, VLC etc, all the usual stuffWhat does your desktop look like? empty, the way a Mac Desktop should beConsider going back to Windows? u must be joking, never

post a screenshot of your desktops too...I'll do mine when I get home..I have a Macbook ProMust have apps are Wiretap Pro, Quicktime Pro, Photoshop, Adium, VLC Player & Reason/LogicDesktop look.....Soon comeIMO, once you go MAC you never go back....... except for crack(ed software exe's and dem man dere)

got a mac bookapps_ photoshop and all the plug-ins for quicktime. imove which comes as standard is really good for a basic video editor, desktop is empty with a picasso picture onpicasso36.JPGim windows now, ONLY beacuse the wifi in my house is getting sorted in the next few days. i love my mac and probs wont ever go back to windows

is that mac msn ? ? ? cant be cuz its not loaded up . . .what is it ? ? ?heres mine . . .picture1rn7.png
Thats Adium bruv.... sickest messenger for mac..U can run MSN, Yahoo, AIM, Skype etc all through the same ting...Nuff customisable aswell...
safe blud . . .u need to fix ur date if u took that pic today . . .