FORGIVENESS, WHAT'S UR LIMITS?

Goddaz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Continued from: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8259Now imagine the one you LOVE/WAS INTO/TRUSTED/SHARED YOUR WORLD WITH/ADORED ETC did something DEEP like:Cheat or betrayed you differently - NOLeft you for someone else then came back - NOHad a one night stand or something got a next chick pregnant (females)Fell pregnant from another man (males) etc - LMFAO NODEEP = Anything you normally wouldn't forgive or you've adviced others NOT to forgive should it happened to them.Under what grounds would you forgive or tolerate or work things out (if at all)?

I can forgive, obviously i wont forget. I forgave my Ex girl for cheating, (Some of you may remember, i posted about it November December times; Jodie, FaceOff, Nola Darling Etc) it was easy 2 forgive her, i don't think i am a weak person for doing so, nuff people can't understand how i appear so easy with it. Believe me, im not easy with it, but it don't eat me up as it did in the beginning. End of the day, life is 2 short, i don't have time or energy 2 be mad and bitter towards her. i don't can't judge and expects others 2 behave and act how i would cos i am me and they are them. i still f*ck her, chill with her etc, she just doesn't know me as she thought she did anymore. Her cheating changed my outlook on things drastically. Opened my eyes to stuff etc. I was prepared to give my all 4 the relationship and have it not end or end (as it did) in anyway knowing i can't have no complaints on my half cos i did all i did. I still love her, but only now, as weird as it sounds i can ''control'' my love for her. Probably won't hold her in the same light ever again. Right now she just dropped 2 me the other day that she can't link me anymore as she can't bare the fact that she has 2 share me with others chicks. Boy, life hay.Sorry for the longness. But yes i can forgive. But im not a prick with it.Oh and no she can't get pregnant by someone else and come back, that is different.

I find it so hard to trust people anyway
so if I trust someone and they hurt me in any of the ways stated then there's no going back really. Also, If I can't forget then I can't forgive-all I can do is accept.But really the only time I'd know what I'd do is if I found myself in that situation,

Continued from: http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=8259Now imagine the one you LOVE/WAS INTO/TRUSTED/SHARED YOUR WORLD WITH/ADORED ETC did something DEEP like:Cheat or betrayed you differentlyLeft you for someone else then came backHad a one night stand or something got a next chick pregnant (females)Fell pregnant from another man (males) etcDEEP = Anything you normally wouldn't forgive or you've adviced others NOT to forgive should it happened to them.Under what grounds would you forgive or tolerate or work things out (if at all)?
im not the forgiving type in ANY of the above circumstancesharsh but i dont careeach of the above actions require forethought of the person involved before they carry the action out and if i didnt crop into his memory space at the time then he obviously does not respect or love me enough to not do it,therefore no forgiveness

ive been in long relationships even marriagei wouldnt forgive in any circumstance if those things occuredkids or no kids thats just me
It wasnt aimed at you still, but thats my point.I thought exactly the same thing.But I didnt listen to my own advice.And no-one I know thats had anything like that happen to them has.It seems to be a case of what people think they should and would do, rather than what their heart would tell them.

Guest Tronics

Don't think i could ever forgive my girl for cheating on me tbh.Just the fact that she THOUGHT it was a good idea i'd be pissed at her for the longest time. Could never look at her the same way.Wouldn't pay too much mind to the other guy unless he was a friend that knew about us.But i've cheated in the past and been forgiven so you know.........

Marlon has completly destroyed this topic with real talk... for the life of me i will never understand why if YOUR women/man has cheated on you why you would want the attack the person they cheated with? unless its a close friend or someone who knew you were with your partner and is goin on bad mind about it you should be shakin that persons hands for givin you the reality check of the century its that deep... As for forgivness as far as i feel now i will forgive nothin... I have been in a relationship where i gave someone an extra chance as i didnt have solid evidence but i had 98% reason to believe she was shady (dodgy tx's etc) and she wasnt even willing to prove her innocence and in the end that backfired so since then black heart is me, to be honest im a cynical individual anyway so i do what ever i feel to do and its not because i dont care who im with its because im convinced that in the end somethin will go wrong in my relationship in the end anyway so i dont bother holdin my breath or letting opportunties pass which i feel i will regret in the end when the relationship turns sour cause the other half did the dirty or betray me in some way, whether my partner would want to forgive me for my wrongs or not is up to them, if they wouldnt i dont blame them but this is my life now and i aint allowin myself to be in the same predicument i was in before with my ex who i forgave cause i allowed some stupidness to go down and actually went down a bad path of my health at one point so now i do things to please me not others and im sure if people on here have been burnt hard enough they would think the same but i understand that you can never judge anyone untill you have been in the same predicument because its a whole different thing when you are the one experiencing the emotions and thats why its easy to give advice but you cant listen to your own because when you are giving advice your talking from a neutral stand point where no feelings are involved so you just see the situation for what it is instead of understanding how they feel etc... Real Talk

real talk, too many man are quick to knock the guy out but its your wife that f*cked up. Boys will be boys, when you draw a girl and they tell you they got a man it's AIR to you because you know you just wana beat. Yet some still give you the number. pffti refuse to get into a relationship unless the girl is perfect for me and 99% sure she is down for me. i have f*cked bare gyal wid man and they be always answering the fone when im at there yard like 'how u babes, im just in the shower let me call you back' then i process with intercourse.shits f*cked.

Marlon has completly destroyed this topic with real talk... for the life of me i will never understand why if YOUR women/man has cheated on you why you would want the attack the person they cheated with? unless its a close friend or someone who knew you were with your partner and is goin on bad mind about it you should be shakin that persons hands for givin you the reality check of the century its that deep... As for forgivness as far as i feel now i will forgive nothin... I have been in a relationship where i gave someone an extra chance as i didnt have solid evidence but i had 98% reason to believe she was shady (dodgy tx's etc) and she wasnt even willing to prove her innocence and in the end that backfired so since then black heart is me, to be honest im a cynical individual anyway so i do what ever i feel to do and its not because i dont care who im with its because im convinced that in the end somethin will go wrong in my relationship in the end anyway so i dont bother holdin my breath or letting opportunties pass which i feel i will regret in the end when the relationship turns sour cause the other half did the dirty or betray me in some way, whether my partner would want to forgive me for my wrongs or not is up to them, if they wouldnt i dont blame them but this is my life now and i aint allowin myself to be in the same predicument i was in before with my ex who i forgave cause i allowed some stupidness to go down and actually went down a bad path of my health at one point so now i do things to please me not others and im sure if people on here have been burnt hard enough they would think the same but i understand that you can never judge anyone untill you have been in the same predicument because its a whole different thing when you are the one experiencing the emotions and thats why its easy to give advice but you cant listen to your own because when you are giving advice your talking from a neutral stand point where no feelings are involved so you just see the situation for what it is instead of understanding how they feel etc... Real Talk
Full stops , commas please!!!

REAL TALK knows.Bare ppl in here are saying they won't forgive, its a disrespect, to forgive is to encourage or co-sign their partners wrongs, f*ck being a door mat etc. Imo, I DON'T believe almost any of you will do as you say. YOU WON'T BACK YOUR CHAT. Why? coz its one thing talking about what you'd do in certain situations AND another going through it. The SHEER EMOTIONS involved let alone everything else will ROCK your principles/morals to the CORE when you really love that someone & your faced with loosing them.Experiences of my own & others suggest it WILL NOT BE A YES OR NO/BLACK & WHITE decision like ppl are saying. They'll be maybes, yes but, no but, lets see how it goes, it was a mistake, show & prove before I take you back etc etc.If any of you are built like that & make yes & no decisions JUST like that regarding matters of the heart then holla & lets publish a best seller on hard paperback.I think faceoff got it spot on when he said 'when it happens ill holla cos my state of mind and the time it happens can make so much difference.'Everything is subject change.

REAL TALK knows.Bare ppl in here are saying they won't forgive, its a disrespect, to forgive is to encourage or co-sign their partners wrongs, f*ck being a door mat etc. Imo, I DON'T believe almost any of you will do as you say. YOU WON'T BACK YOUR CHAT. Why? coz its one thing talking about what you'd do in certain situations AND another going through it. The SHEER EMOTIONS involved let alone everything else will ROCK your principles/morals to the CORE when you really love that someone & your faced with loosing them.Experiences of my own & others suggest it WILL NOT BE A YES OR NO/BLACK & WHITE decision like ppl are saying. They'll be maybes, yes but, no but, lets see how it goes, it was a mistake, show & prove before I take you back etc etc.If any of you are built like that & make yes & no decisions JUST like that regarding matters of the heart then holla & lets publish a best seller on hard paperback.I think faceoff got it spot on when he said 'when it happens ill holla cos my state of mind and the time it happens can make so much difference.'Everything is subject change.
Bruv trust I will do as I say. When one of my Ex's hid some story about her away from me and later revealed in the relationship she got dumped on the spot and it wasnt like she cheated ..regardless of how much I luv someone. They are some ruleslaws they need to abide by and if they dont its GOODBYE..Always give wifeys the chance to clear out their closet pre-relationship.

Bruv trust I will do as I say. regardless of how much I luv someone. They are some ruleslaws they need to abide by and if they dont its GOODBYE..Always give wifeys the chance to clear out their closet pre-relationship.
The closer you are the more of a boyment it is for her to hide things, or betray you.I whiled out over certain things my ex did that others saw as a minor, her friends tried to go on to her like I was puttin her on lock. But you have an understanding that people on the outside just wont see. So if anything Goddaz your principles will get rocked in the opposite direction.

Allow talking like its bible.If the worst happens and one of those situations arises, which I pray they don't, I plan to stick by my word as they are the foundation of my character.You are in no position to talk for other people just because you may not have acted how you originally thought you would.

Allow talking like its bible.If the worst happens and one of those situations arises, which I pray they don't, I plan to stick by my word as they are the foundation of my character.You are in no position to talk for other people just because you may not have acted how you originally thought you would.
BANG.I cant change my ethos even if I wanted to, not happening.

Allow taking my words for bible bars then :DI didn't & nor do I want to talk for other ppl. I'm simply saying IMO based on one of my experiences & MANY OTHER REAL EXPERIENCES I don't think many ppl here will back their chat. End of. Good for the minimal amount of heads that would back their chat lolPersonally speaking forgiving someone doesn't equate to taking someone back after i.e them cheating.