Lol at this bosh (photobucket)

Shawn_Carter

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PennyTraitor
ewwwmy freind was begging 4 a sh*t lmao proper wanted 2 doo doo on the floorbig up the gas an air tho woy
r u goin 'i love uni' or woteva

deep lulu taking the piss
LMFAOI DUNNO ABOUT LULU TAKING THE PISS BUT YOUR SIG DEFFO IS MADMAN LMAOIF ANYTHING BRUV IT WILL BE MY SON AND UR DAUGHTERTHIS IS HOW WE DOOOOOOOOO
yeah i know a little joke glad to see you dont take these things to seriously yeah that would be cool they can have little yellow shaded black babiesThey can come to my house every other sunday and eat a nice roast chicken yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes and graveythen they can go to your house on the other sundays and eat some rice and peas and chicken and whatever ethnic junk you have embraced and adopted

deep lulu taking the piss
LMFAOI DUNNO ABOUT LULU TAKING THE PISS BUT YOUR SIG DEFFO IS MADMAN LMAOIF ANYTHING BRUV IT WILL BE MY SON AND UR DAUGHTERTHIS IS HOW WE DOOOOOOOOO
yeah i know a little joke glad to see you dont take these things to seriously yeah that would be cool they can have little yellow shaded black babiesThey can come to my house every other sunday and eat a nice roast chicken yorkshire pudding and roast potatoes and graveythen they can go to your house on the other sundays and eat some rice and peas and chicken and whatever ethnic junk you have embraced and adopted
f*ck that DRWe can just get our women to cook the dinner while we sit out in the garden, with our feet up, watching football and drinking stella.

yes im scared of pooing at the same timeapparently you cant help iti WILL help it
It's not true..it will feel like you are gonna sh*t but it's not sh*t... when you get that feelin just push cause it's the baby.
lolsays umy friends mum recently had a babyshe was in the delivery roomtold me the shitting was non stopstank up the place dumbly