Rent....

Guest David Braund

you should get a house basied on your income. so when you get a job- check your salary ten see how much your realisticly prepared to pay rent- remembering that you may have to pay an additional costs such as cancil tax, tv licence, water, gas, electric- internmet what people never remember....lolGood luck
Lol, stories still.That's me, tbh.

I might move to Liverpool :D Or maybe somewhere like SouthamptonI really wanna move out but I want to go to a place out of ends where there isn't some next 0 ethnic people and being piece of coal amongst snow
i dnt even mind if theres no ethnics, i fit it anywhere (..cue Numer00's bounty jokes...)but jus somewhere different n not expensive n not chavvy or overtly racistwhere heads cnt jus turn up at my door un announced n talk at my door step till they kick
Wheres the one, king?
lol my bad1n twirl iait even lookin to go thru the council, dnt wanna fall intot hat whole benefits trap unles i really really need to
Nah it's a good life truss.

Durrty,Use one of these but call the estates directly, don't use the 0845/0870 numbers they may give you:http://www.rightmove.co.uk/renting.rsp/svr...33B43A62740200Chttp://www.propertyfinder.com/cgi-bin/rsea...p;t=ren&cu=gumtree may have some good bargins.If you can, find out the local newspapers & you'll find good deals there still.I hope you've saved some p's coz it usually works like this. You pay a deposit + a months rent + fees upfront before moving in. The alternatives are going thru a link OR it will be a benefits ting but you'd have to find land lords that accepts benefit payments.PSDo you really NEED to move out fam? At your age you don't need to burden yourself with this kind sh*t tbh. If you going uni then I'd understand but even then grants/low interest loans take care of it.

Guest Tibbius

rent is a super pisstakeim on £24k and £675PCM rent is still a boyment, all the other bills on top = :Dbang bang move back in with the fam gangi need to get back out though, llow hangin out the window for a zootmortgage forms = hyper long

im still in two minds as to when ill be moving out...i think this time next year i want to be thinking about flying the nest, but really dont wanna be staying on my own, i prefer being around people. that said i realise its something we all need to do. i see some friends of mine who live with there girlfriends / female friends and they STRUGGLE to get by each and every month, literally spending 3/4 of there wages on living etc. thats not the way i wanna be living. i pay my way rent wise and feel comfortable @ home for now.id rather wait, stack some cash and buy myself a nice apartment/house when the market has died down

Guest David Braund

whats a nice first time weekly rent to be payin doe?dnt wanna get bumped off(i know my mum will subsidised my rent for the first 3 or 4 months if i ask nicely, like 20% or sutin, so i SHUD b nice)