Offical MGS4 Thread

Faisal

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone tried to play online yet?Some f*ck*ng long ting, been signing up 4 the last 20 minutes.Confirmation email to play online = epic fail
not worth it from beta experience.took about 3 days to sign up, played once and deleted the demo.its not really built for online tbh

erghact 4 bossso long, cnt even see her in this blizzard. and the solid eye battery keeps dyinalso lol @ the amount of product placement in this game for apple*EDITzoop beat heri swear these bitches are wearing thongs

just beat the 2nd boss of act 4, was baffed on what to do for a minute but i clocked.act 4>>__editnah f*ck offfffact 4>>>>__________________________the railgun>>_otacon sounds like such a bitch when he criesEDITDF'#SDFG#SDG#FD#GFDIT GETS EVEN BTTER ACT4>>>>_

scorpzz been rinsing the game. jeezur either really good at it, or literaly running past the enemies. im jus lenigng bare man down and watchin anoda 100 spawn again.
lol u need to hide properly once uve cleared the area of enemies, then when the reinforcements come thy'll be like 'huh where did he go'then it'll go into caution mode ftw.smh @ me i might not play it tomorrow, i'm on the final act. rinsed it too much. i would of finished it by now if i didnt control myself.

lol scorppz you're a beast bruv.you plough through games like its nothing.when you said you finished gta (when you started playing like 4 days after everyone else) man thought you was chatting sh*ttill you was like "no really" :D

Backside at noticing the little things like clocking straight away that dunce is Raiden, or that the kid is ____'s daughter.Or seeing pictures of Raiden on Otacons screen.My god I could go on and on.Theres draughts, then theres chess. Then theres that mad 3 level chess ting they used to play in Star Trek NG. Then theres MGS4!