So big brother starts

Admin.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sezer was a d*ckhead. I was glad he left.It just better be good this year, i swear.BB6 (Makosi)>>>>>
*Shakes head*Jodie, Jodie, Jodie....You are one of those people who love to kick out the entertainers (in whatever form), then complain that the show is dead when they're out init.I remember.
LOOL but sezer werent entertaining tho. I can see why ur sayin that cos ur a guy, but he just jarred me.soz.

Guest David Braund
swear they can just log out and see everything
all rooms are gonna be private and registraion is disabled for the duration of the contest

Sezer was a d*ckhead. I was glad he left.It just better be good this year, i swear.BB6 (Makosi)>>>>>
*Shakes head*Jodie, Jodie, Jodie....You are one of those people who love to kick out the entertainers (in whatever form), then complain that the show is dead when they're out init.I remember.
LOOL but sezer werent entertaining tho. I can see why ur sayin that cos ur a guy, but he just jarred me.soz.
Okay.If this series is decent and I see you (OR ANY OTHERS) complaining about the entertaining ones, I WILL ATTACK!!!ATTACK... ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!BIG BROTHER HYPE!!!YEAH!!!Watch it be sh*t. :D SLASHBIG BROTHER FORUMS WATCH OUT!!!YEAH!!!

Okay.If this series is decent and I see you (OR ANY OTHERS) complaining about the entertaining ones, I WILL ATTACK!!!ATTACK... ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!!!BIG BROTHER HYPE!!!YEAH!!!Watch it be sh*t. :D SLASHBIG BROTHER FORUMS WATCH OUT!!!YEAH!!!
LOOOL, i have a feeling its gonna be sh*t. I really do.