Shiesty Appreciation Thread

Gillie

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Not just saying this cause he posts on here, but I never really rated him. He used to get hyped all the time on RWD, but he was always one of my least favourite SLK members.Saying that though, I did like his bars for Kano.

Not just saying this cause he posts on here, but I never really rated him.
and i actually think u only made this coz hes on here, its like makin a appreciation thread for manga when u can make 1 for roachie or suttin.

u man are takingwas easliy the best out of SLK and GG

Guest SKYSCRAPER
He only has about a dozen 16s. But they are all good.
Oi Logan, when you putting out those Ruff Sqwad reissues you've been promising for like 2 years?Does Adamantium even exist anymore?

Guest PROFIT2

allow sayin man is the shittest in slk/GG think about it...shiesty >>>>big mighty >>>>SKU >>>>van dam >>>>ribz >>>>swarvo >>>>blacks >>>>skrapster >>>>j moneyfloobs is the only one i rate above man tbh but in fairness there diffrent kind of mc'smost peeps i know rate him as the best....personally i like icĂª man but i wouldnt say he was better than shiestyprefer quality over quantity tbhno bred but you man are going on like he's sh*t when he is easily top 3 in the crew.