Academic Thread

Yoshie

Say i got BBBB in AS level but wanna go to some top uni,before i thought it best to not apply and take a gap year after A2, so you can apply to uni with your final a2 grades of AAAA. but now i'm thinking that even if i want to take a gap year i should apply for uni now to go straight after A2, if i get some offers great if i dont get into the uni i want i can cancel all my applications, take the gap year and apply then instead for a year later.anything wrong with this?can u apply to a uni which has not accepted you in the past again the following year?

Getting the full amount. Just got to chill till enrolment.SPeaking of enrolment, did anyone on the forum enrol at college today? Saw nuff youngin's about today.
Grove was full of em!
BANG BANG ST CHARLES SIXTH FORM GANG!!!

Yes Psychology peoples please come in here in your far and few.....I wanna know too lol
What Natalie are you going Uni to study Psychology this year?
Due to unfortunate circumstances I will be reaching in 2010. <_<
My bredrins do Psychology at Brunel. I'm glad I decided not to. 2 Weeks till I gotta enroll and move in.... wooooooooooooooo!Got approved for my bursury too.

Is there anyone who has studied or is studying a postgraduate degree?How is it affecting your employment aspects if so?I am seriously considering doing this.
recently finished mine stateside. it definitely increases your prospects, but that depends on where you go for it, and your line of work.sometimes shorter, specialized courses are more beneficial for enhancing your job prospects than a masters.

Need to do like 2 essays by Thursaday, then I'll think about my personal statement.How many unis can you apply to? My list at the moment is Bournemouth, Sheffield, Nottingham Trent, Birmingham, with UWE and Brunel as back-upsIt may change after I've looked around them though

they are fully taking the piss this yearactually checked the site and mine says received 4th july awaiting assessment
trust me. I'm about to start 2nd year so I don't know WHY THE f*ck they are taking so long when all details and assesment are still the same as last year. Went and handed everything in my Student Finance Bureau, 2 days later I get the SAME application again that I submitted, sent to my house, saying how they haven't recieved nothing. Fill everything up for the second time and hand it in AGAIN in my student bureau. Come online my status still hasn't changed.I messaged them wankers and they go everything that's necessary has been submitted but apparently there is a delay in the processing. But its been like this for the last TWO MONTHS.

Got my confirmation and letter to take to enrolment the beginning of August, or the middle I can't remember. Anyways, no problems. My last year and I can't wait to get it started and get it over with.All about the last installment. You get the most money and there isn't that much time left of the academic year where it can be wasted.