VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Read the book but only got round to watching the film the other day thanks to Chan 4. Brilliant loved it from beginning till end didn't even get up during the ads.I

lol @ House of flying daggers, terrible story, good fight scenes. some good martial arts movies:last samuraithe warlordsfearlessheroseven swordscurse of the golden flowermost of these are in subtitles'the orphanage' is a decent horror, its in spanish tho

lol @ House of flying daggers, terrible story, good fight scenes. some good martial arts movies:last samuraithe warlordsfearlessheroseven swordscurse of the golden flowermost of these are in subtitles'the orphanage' is a decent horror, its in spanish tho
this film is big, that lil kid in the mask was creepy, ending turned the film from horror into some fairytaleother films ive seen kinda recently that are goodMongolHard CandyThere will be blood

this film is big, that lil kid in the mask was creepy, ending turned the film from horror into some fairytale
yh the ending kinda spoilt it for me. f*ck*ng lol @ the father smiling just before the credits. there was NOTHIN for him to smile about.

this film is big, that lil kid in the mask was creepy, ending turned the film from horror into some fairytale
yh the ending kinda spoilt it for me. f*ck*ng lol @ the father smiling just before the credits. there was NOTHIN for him to smile about.
nice one ¬¬ nah i didnt even wanna watch it anyway still spoilers innit this isnt mario kart.

downloadin, The Forbidden Kingdom dvd rip atmany1 seen this? spose 2 be gd with jackie chan n jet lee in
yeah its aite still. shoulda done a serious martial arts film together though, its a bit 'americanised' but its aite.