VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

funny people is good
No it's not. It's f*ck*ng terrible. Starts so well and then becomes the most depressing movie ever made.
wouldnst say terrible but it confused me, made me want to laugh and cry at the same time....said this before, eminems and ray's cameo >>>>>>>>

Dorian GrayIts a weird film definitely one you need to watch with either a silent film goer like yourself or on your own. Its not action paced its a very reserved film. About a young man who sells his soul to stay looking youthful, however his soul is transferred into a portrait of himself and throughout the film as you see him becoming cold hearthed and selfless his portrait bearing his real reflection shows the true state of himself and his soul. I dunno what it is but i did like this film although many many many people won't.

Fell asleep halfway through avatarwill finish review once i actually watch it.seemed ok but it's really, really poorly acted
shud go to the cinema to watch that mate, u really wont get the full feel of the visual appeal on a shitty download, maybe if its a highly pixelated R5 or HD rip (which arent out yet) and your watchin on a big screen.

watched one film called Moon the other day.I liked it...kinda...I think. Its odd. But entertaining...kinda.Storyline was different. Reason I say kinda is because things wrapped up a little too easily-like...they rushed it.But if they didn't rush it I can see a lot of people getting irate & switching it off.I wouldn't even bother reading the synopsis because I can guarantee once you get halfway through reading it, 80% of you will just llow it. I nearly did :lol:Infact here it is: "Astronaut Sam Bell has a quintessentially personal encounter toward the end of his three-year stint on the Moon, where he, working alongside his computer, GERTY, sends back to Earth parcels of a resource that has helped diminish our planet's power problems."I really don't understand why they didn't jazz up the above cos it makes it sound sooooooooooooo sh*t, but its a decent watch
Its a big film, think david bowie son is in it