VIP2 MOVIE CLUB

Guest David Braund

Strongly reccomend "A Prophet" (Un Prophete") if you can find streams or downloads. This will be up there in the critics top 10 for this year, finally gets its UK release, which is quite limited. BFI Southbank are showing it, seems to be only 3 times in 6 days, which is a shame. Anyways check it out.
been sitting on my hard drive. Will give a view

Strongly reccomend "A Prophet" (Un Prophete") if you can find streams or downloads. This will be up there in the critics top 10 for this year, finally gets its UK release, which is quite limited. BFI Southbank are showing it, seems to be only 3 times in 6 days, which is a shame. Anyways check it out.
Yeah i've been waiting for this one looks really good. Will get along to Southbank to see it.

nah f*ck that i could never watch a CAM or a TS, its just way too off putting. DVD rip and up only.theres a sick TS of avatar out which im tempted to download but its not gonna be as good as a HD or DVD rip that will definately come soon. that and im also gona try go cinema again soon to see it, so ill wait before i download.

u not seen it yet? its orite, not something id watch over and over again tho.
Nar didn't even bother going Cinema to see it. Looks like it needs to be seen in High Def, heard the stories piss poor but the effects quality.Watched Pandorum and Zombieland this week, both pretty decent. D/L V for Vendetta aswell, never got around to seeing it before not sure if it's worth the watch but it seems to have got high ratings on IMDB.