The Official AdULTHOOD War Report

Numero001

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though i am so surprised that there were more girls watching this than guys (from what others are saying too)i would of thought it would be a packed out goon fest.Showcase in Woodgreen were going on harrrrrd with the id checking too, lol.

*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*I liked Kidulthood but thought this was poor. Editing was sh*t, most of the acting was sh*t. That Femi kid needs to focus on uni like his character and stop acting because even his screwface is swag. Adam Deacon actually did OK this time but was sh*t in the other one.The writing is still terrible. I understand he wants to reflect the streets but the overuse of slang is cringeworthy. Would be acceptable if it was some stuffy old white guys writing it but Noel Clarke SHOULD know that nobody talks like that. I dunno, maybe it's just coz the acting's bad that the dialogue sounds so forced.Little bits of the storyline were too convenient as well. Man outran the feds just like that? Why did he put the bat there?I missed the first ten to fifteen minutes as well so I don't understand why the white girl comforted Jay at the end. Can anyone clarify?*SPOILER OVER*

Watched on Sunday.Odeon Wimbledon as Streatham was fully booked.The forced slang was terrible, was like watching a feature length West 10 Ldn. Apart from that it was enjoyable.Plan B's voice was making me crease "Pass me CONTROOLARRRR".Shout out to Snakey as well.

Went to Cineworld in enfield last night, couldn't be f*cked to deal with the hype at the weekend. Its decentish 6/10.Plot is decent and its showing the consequences of trying to be the badman rather than glamourising it, but the acting and parts of the script let it down. Still worth a watch and I gotta respect Noel Clarke for doing his thing.

*SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER*I liked Kidulthood but thought this was poor. Editing was sh*t, most of the acting was sh*t. That Femi kid needs to focus on uni like his character and stop acting because even his screwface is swag. Adam Deacon actually did OK this time but was sh*t in the other one.The writing is still terrible. I understand he wants to reflect the streets but the overuse of slang is cringeworthy. Would be acceptable if it was some stuffy old white guys writing it but Noel Clarke SHOULD know that nobody talks like that. I dunno, maybe it's just coz the acting's bad that the dialogue sounds so forced.Little bits of the storyline were too convenient as well. Man outran the feds just like that? Why did he put the bat there?I missed the first ten to fifteen minutes as well so I don't understand why the white girl comforted Jay at the end. Can anyone clarify?*SPOILER OVER*
*SPOILER****white girl was the little sister of the bosh white girl in kidulthood ( the one that gave head) shes a cokehead and she and noel clarke got close*SPOILER***

*SPOILER****white girl was the little sister of the bosh white girl in kidulthood ( the one that gave head) shes a cokehead and she and noel clarke got close*SPOILER***
No, that's her cousin. And I'm not talking about that white girl, I'm talking about the white girl that asks for Moonie's number and hugs Jay at the end.

No, that's her cousin. And I'm not talking about that white girl, I'm talking about the white girl that asks for Moonie's number and hugs Jay at the end.
Just any sket that mashes jay at the beginning...wen he goes "JAY ON A HYPE TING' in the trailer and man goes soft....

Just any sket that mashes jay at the beginning...wen he goes "JAY ON A HYPE TING' in the trailer and man goes soft....
Seen. Safe.

lmao adam deacon>>>dont care man is a legend, nuff jokes.but it felt like it finished well early did NOT expect it to finish there SMHsam should of at least got killed how can the film just end there ffs!surely there must be a number 3 grandadulthood or suttin

lmao adam deacon>>>dont care man is a legend, nuff jokes.but it felt like it finished well early did NOT expect it to finish there SMHsam should of at least got killed how can the film just end there ffs!surely there must be a number 3 grandadulthood or suttin
i heard there was going to be a third onecalled fatherhood apparentlydon't know if its true thoughi thought it was quite goodgave me bare jokes... although that could of just been the environment because of all the heads bussing jokes in the cinemabut i liked it...some bits seemed a bit forcedbut for what it was it was good