HANCOCK

hondacbf

i seen hancock last night as i work as the cinema, not the best super hero ever made but it just something fresh, exciting, there isnt a dull moment in the movie and its just a mixture of comedy and dramma. i give it a 9/10, and i will recommend it for anyone. finally a black superhero to save the day. highly recommended. hope this little review helps

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What cinema do you work at and what is the pay like and does it get boring?On topic i'm going to see this on the weekend.
i work for odeon, pay is alright i suppose, it does get boring sometimes depending on wat u doing and who u workin with
Honda fill me in.I know certain employees can get guest passes for Odeon.How do these guest passes work?Is it an annual ting or use-it-once done ting?Cos I'm looking at trying to get some sorta hookup in my local odeon

What cinema do you work at and what is the pay like and does it get boring?On topic i'm going to see this on the weekend.
i work for odeon, pay is alright i suppose, it does get boring sometimes depending on wat u doing and who u workin with
Thanx for replying if the application form aint long then when/ if i get an interview i will be coming to you for exactly what to say or do to get a gareenteed job :)