Tatsunoko vs Capcom

captain capo

Sorry, dont know how to embedTatsunoko vs capcomWhat a way to reply to MK vs DC. :lol: Once again Capcom continue to make fans of fighting games like myself happy......new and old with ssf2t hd remix, sf4 and now this. Im assuming the roster for this game will be huge and Tatsunoko is another anime universe.....reminds me of speed racer anime/manga/cartoon.

not really i only know 3 of these tatsunoko and two of them defo aint gonna be in the game (evangelion,macross )game looks decent but the character line up aint noting to shout about if it was shoenn vs capcom then of cousrse its a diffrent story

Guest haze-e
will this game even drop outside of japan?
This seems unlikely atm.How much English folk know.Marvel vs Capcom is attracting two audiences. If this came to EU/US, People would only buy it for capcom.

EUROPE IS f*ck*ng SWAGf*ck sake, its times like these i wished i lived in japan. f*ck*ng this ain't comming over. Tastsunoko produce some sick cartoons back in the day, im sure most people here have seen their shows without knowing.

Guest haze-e
Sometimes I just wish they would leave those nostalgic cartoons alone. Yeah we love em but please stop.
gonna have to c/s
Especially due to the fact these are from teh 70's and 80's an ting.