SLEEP PARALYSIS

Guest SKYSCRAPER

astral typing
:lol: i dont think u experienced astral travel jas1992. but like brisco said its not something to be messed with.Ecclesiastes 12:6-7Remember him-before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

astral typing
:lol: i dont think u experienced astral travel jas1992. but like brisco said its not something to be messed with.Ecclesiastes 12:6-7Remember him-before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it
what does this mean then :/
Ecclesiastes 12:6-7Remember him-before the silver cord is severed, or the golden bowl is broken; before the pitcher is shattered at the spring, or the wheel broken at the well, and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it.

the silver cord is supposed to describe the spiritual connection between your physical and spiritual bodyonce its severed you die. ive been told this doesnt always have to mean an instant physical death as sometimes describedbut something that will be manifested in the physical soon enough by way of an untimely incident.

after reading this thread last nyt, my sleeping was f*cked and i experienced thisi can assure P.Brisco truly is a jujumaster, he's nt 2 be f*cked with in this field ..... trust me
Remember tht other thread where u were saying all this kind of stuff wasn't real and I said we'll see. Jus saying.
PMs and show me the wayssafe

• 8 months later...

This happend to me last night

It has made me real emo

I was curled up in a ball and I felt like I could see myself but i was all bright white with a black outline

I had to scream to get out of it

when I screamed....I woke up...did my daily sh*t told a couple people about it...then woke up again....but now I am awake

it was like the scream put me to sleep..meaning I was awake when this happend

Guest Tulse Hill

i;ve got my own analogy of what it is, i get it regular anyway so its standard but for someone new its a scary expierance.

For me, its just you dreaming of the exact position you're in, you're not actually awake its just a dream of you being a wake in the last position you remember and can't move.

Must have something with the last thing you see before going to be imo.

It's to do with rapid eye movement.

The moment you are about to drift off into a deep sleep.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_eye_movement_sleep

Thats all "experts" can really tell us at the moment.

The rest put it down to demons and the spirit world.

Havent had this for a good year now thank god, properly anyway, get little minor bouts of it now and again but NOTHING compared to the sh*t i seen when i was a kid.

I don't think its the same thing, but a while back I had a "dream"/half-awake thing, that something was trying to take my soul, but I was trying to fight and I felt my body shake.

Could just have been a very bad nightmare, but I have never had a dream that shook me up so much and felt so real.

Tried to find stuff on the internet to no avail.

I don't think its the same thing, but a while back I had a "dream"/half-awake thing, that something was trying to take my soul, but I was trying to fight and I felt my body shake.

Could just have been a very bad nightmare, but I have never had a dream that shook me up so much and felt so real.

Tried to find stuff on the internet to no avail.

THIS

Felt madcrazyweird

Aint occurred in a bit though so thank God for that

• Downvote 1