SLEEP PARALYSIS

Guest SKYSCRAPER

had my last bout of this 5/6 years ago

dont miss that dark shadow/demon in my room one bit

wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy

Did you ever find out more about it or what could've caused it?

Sounds f*cked

Nothing really apart from that its most likely caused by REM when you are falling asleep lying on your back facing the ceiling.

Had it a few times scary shit I actually thought I had a ghost in my room or poltergeist after me

Swear bk in the day people thought they were being possessed my ex used in to have a dark sshadow following her she was adamant it was there I ws baft Its all fuvke up bt wat Causes it for real cus u wake up shook

Is it a warning some demon is trying to control ur sole or is it a dead spirit coming to visit

• 3 months later...

Had a horrible dream last night.

Was in my front garden with my grandad he had just finished sculpting these boxes a bit like old telephone ones but clear all the way round not sure for what exactly. He had no way of getting them to where they needed to be so me my bredrins and these 2 chicks done it. Next minute were all in this place it was like a cathedral. Move them in place start moving to the chicks each take our chick into the telephone boxes I start lipsing then drawing brain she's talking all sorts of grease tells me to film it I pull my phone out open the camera and its facing me and at the top of the box there was the most horrible disturbed looking young girl I've ever seen in my life.

Woke up in a cold sweat.

Was in my front garden with my grandad he had just finished sculpting these boxes a bit like old telephone ones but clear all the way round not sure for what exactly. He had no way of getting them to where they needed to be so me my bredrins and these 2 chicks done it. Next minute were all in this place it was like a cathedral. Move them in place start moving to the chicks each take our chick into the telephone boxes I start lipsing then drawing brain she's talking all sorts of grease tells me to film it I pull my phone out open the camera and its facing me and at the top of the box there was the most horrible disturbed looking young girl I've ever seen in my life.

Woke up in a cold sweat.

Thats nothing. Would take that every night over having one night of sleep paralysis. Easy.

love any type of dream good/bad

havent had sleep paralysis since the one i mentioned here

Woke up in a cold sweat.

Thats nothing. Would take that every night over having one night of sleep paralysis. Easy.

100!!!

You still get sleep paralysis? Haven't had it in years since i was a kid, but boy, the feeling of feeling like your awake but nobody can respond to you while you're paralysed is the closest feeling i've had to death, scary.

I still get them, pretty bad sometimes but I have learned to embrace them its the fear which makes it an unpleasant experience.

Take that out of the equation then it opens your mind to a lot of deeper, sub conscious things like lucid dreaming  

• Upvote 1

I still get them, pretty bad sometimes but I have learned to embrace them its the fear which makes it an unpleasant experience.

Take that out of the equation then it opens your mind to a lot of deeper, sub conscious things like lucid dreaming  

100, thats what i ended up doing when i regularly got them!

Just get yourself in the state of you know whats going on, and you're in control.

• Downvote 1

100, thats what i ended up doing when i regularly got them!

Just get yourself in the state of you know whats going on, and you're in control.

The sleep paralysis I had on the come down from ibiza was ridiculous.

I remember one night it felt like someone was punching in my face, then it was like a ghost picked me up, span me round the room in mid air, and threw me through the bedroom door all the way into living room.

It was absolutely f*cked

That is beyond fucked. I just had the shadows standing above me with the feeling of paralysis. The worst that used to happen is I would wake up suddenly at night as it felt like someone had proper punched me in the mouth. But no one else would be in the room.

This happened on and off for a year. Still can't explain it to myself.