SLEEP PARALYSIS

Guest SKYSCRAPER

Guest Tulse Hill

I'v said if before but this can get deep, it had me pulling wardrobes out ripping up carpet looking for a red eyed giant rat that crawled on my chest. Not nice.

Thats not sleep paralysis.

Paralysis means you can't move, hope this helps. ta

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got this last night. Woke up but couldn't move anything but my eyes. I'm like struggling for a deep breath but my mouth is closed, scary stuff. I reckon if I hadn't seen this topic before I woulda got really scared and thought I was fully paralysed.

No hallucinations or anything though.

dnt believe u had it every morning

ur either lying or dunno wot we are referring to

How you know so much and im curious about this where can i find out more info. i member it happened to me once was the scariest thing that ever happened to me,

if felt like so mad, saw some dark figure at the end of my bed, and i tried to shout my brother name and my mrs name who was lying next to me but i felt my mouth open but couldn't say or shout nothing. and i remembered sleeping on my back that night and never done it since

dnt believe u had it every morning

ur either lying or dunno wot we are referring to

How you know so much and im curious about this where can i find out more info. i member it happened to me once was the scariest thing that ever happened to me,

if felt like so mad, saw some dark figure at the end of my bed, and i tried to shout my brother name and my mrs name who was lying next to me but i felt my mouth open but couldn't say or shout nothing. and i remembered sleeping on my back that night and never done it since

a mixture of research/real life discussions and stuff i cnt really go into.

my bad meant to say like every morning, but was very frequent, eyes open mouth closed, nothing moving at all, can think I want to move, can scream in your head, but nothing actually happens for a good 30 seconds or so, feels like ages though.

but just like someone else said, I haven't had this in years now

I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS LAST NIGHT.

FELL ASLEEP.

WAS DREAMING I WAS IN SOME RESIDENT EVIL TYPE GAME BUT ON SOME REAL LIFE ISH.

I'M JUS ABOUT TO DIE.

I START MAKING THE MADDEST NOISES.

MY BEANIE WOKE ME UP CREASING SAYING I SOUNDED LIKE DOG CRYING.

I DIDN'T FIND IT FUNNY IT WAS SCARY AS HELL.

I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS LAST NIGHT.

FELL ASLEEP.

WAS DREAMING I WAS IN SOME RESIDENT EVIL TYPE GAME BUT ON SOME REAL LIFE ISH.

I'M JUS ABOUT TO DIE.

I START MAKING THE MADDEST NOISES.

MY BEANIE WOKE ME UP CREASING SAYING I SOUNDED LIKE DOG CRYING.

I DIDN'T FIND IT FUNNY IT WAS SCARY AS HELL.

LMAO..

Literaly just LOL'd and woke up my brother..

Im sure ve posted in this thread before but cant be bothered to check.

I used to get this when i was younger but it stopped at around the age of 10 however recently its been coming back often.

Was getting it regularly a couple months ago but because i know what it is i dont panic anymore.

I just put it down to stress anyhow, and irregular sleeping patterns. Late nights and earlt mornings. KMT.

couple days ago this happpened to me. it felt like something fell on my head. i was dazed and was just looking into my pillow for a bit and couldn't move as if the object knocked me out. you know when you get knocked in the head and your stunned for a sec thinking wtf happened it was like that but without the pain, just the shock. i cant really explain it, it hurt a bit but that was my mind playin tricks i guess

i wasnt really shook because its happened once before but last time i wasnt paralysed, i just jumped out of bed.

think its to do with me recently developing a fear of dying and not knowing what killed me. the other day a rock was thrown through the window of the train i was on while it was going past a station it wasnt stopping at. the rock just shattered the window and luckily noone was sitting in that seat or there head woulda been gone. at first i thought someone shot at the window in an attempt to assasinate me. it was the same window i was sitting next to just a seat behind me. im not scared of dying i just want to know how im dying and at any moment it could happen. some mad man could pull out a gun and shoot me in the head. thats my worst fear and these demons are using it against me

Guest Triple XXX

used to get it every morning as a child

lol at how as soon as I was able to move I'd just run down stairs for live n kickin or smtv live like it was normal

assumed it happened to everyone

So it happened every saturday then?

LMAO

SMTV Live >>>