2 tracksuit bottoms....tracksuit bottoms under jeans......

Lenny The Tramp

I  wore tracksuit bottoms under jeans last saturday when I went christmas shopping. It kept me warm. I also tried jeans under trackies on sunday when I went tothe cinema with some mates just to see what it was like. It was ok, not as bad as I thought it would be. Think I prefer trackies under jeans though.

I  wore tracksuit bottoms under jeans last saturday when I went christmas shopping. It kept me warm. I also tried jeans under trackies on sunday when I went tothe cinema with some mates just to see what it was like. It was ok, not as bad as I thought it would be. Think I prefer trackies under jeans though.

What a review.

Thanks for that. :Y:

What a review.

Thanks for that. :Y:

If you want a proper review.....when wearing the trackies under the jeans it just looked and felt like jeans. when wearing the jeans under the trackies, the trackies had a better shape because they were supported by the jeans. I tucked the jeans in my socks which may have been a mistake as the jeans pulled the crotch of the trackies down when sitting.

why is it that many people will wear a t shirt/vest, shirt, jumper and coat on their top half without a second thought on a cold day, but two trousers is thought so wrong? seems obvious to me that to keep warm you need both halves covered well.  

btw today i have black adidas trackies under white adidas trackies.

I  wore tracksuit bottoms under jeans last saturday when I went christmas shopping. It kept me warm. I also tried jeans under trackies on sunday when I went tothe cinema with some mates just to see what it was like. It was ok, not as bad as I thought it would be. Think I prefer trackies under jeans though.....

....when wearing the trackies under the jeans it just looked and felt like jeans. when wearing the jeans under the trackies, the trackies had a better shape because they were supported by the jeans. I tucked the jeans in my socks which may have been a mistake as the jeans pulled the crotch of the trackies down when sitting.

great that you tried both ways. I find tucking in your socks is bad for the same reason - when you sit down you can see the underneath pair pulling on the crotch of the top pair. just wear them normally.