Peaches Geldof RIP

Jo Dark

Saw on the news there was no initial evidence of hard drugs at the scene

Guest Chelsea Jack

its in their genes

i expect to out live peaches childrens children

i dont even think astala is gna make it through high school with a name like that

AGREEE MATE

why do the geldof women pick such weird names for their kids the fucking hipster cunts

people get onto katie hopkins but shes got the right idea. Would i have my son james knocking about with a c*nt called astala? would i fuck

Guest Chelsea Jack

Nah lew. Im up for a laugh and a little go on the bugle every now and again, but crack n brown is a next ting. Obviously im aware she probs had psychological issues, but everyone knows the deal with these drugs these days. She lost her mum to it ffs so should really kno better than anyone. For that reason i aint got no sympathy, shes just another weak, spineless junkie. They die everyday. You have starving children dying everyday or innocent children getting bombed, thats a tragedy. A spoilt posh nitty who OD'd isnt.

• Upvote 3

Nah lew. Im up for a laugh and a little go on the bugle every now and again, but crack n brown is a next ting. Obviously im aware she probs had psychological issues, but everyone knows the deal with these drugs these days. She lost her mum to it ffs so should really kno better than anyone. For that reason i aint got no sympathy, shes just another weak, spineless junkie. They die everyday. You have starving children dying everyday or innocent children getting bombed, thats a tragedy. A spoilt posh nitty who OD'd isnt.

The real.

Big deal junkies die every day.. What did this girl do other than cling onto her old mans coat tails? A weak, spineless, junkie shitcunt. Good riddance. Guess her kids will end up like her and their nan as well. Pretty sure we will have to endure another generation of talentless geldofs. The cycle continues.

Hdsenfndodnslsl

Fdmksls

Real talk

Sense

fack

real buffalo shit

• Upvote 1

goon I know u want it so bad but like I said they would have announced that by now

not saving anyone I already pointed out I detest her however

she isn't known for heroin

she liked a bit of packet tbf

SNN0511PA-682_481279a.jpg

kind of ironic you slagging off heroin users tho

I'm sure your gran is blowing that poppy in the wind as we speak.