Music you were brought up on

Fresh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad taught me the drums, so basically anything with a serious kick.JUNGLE!!!!!There's a huge age gap between me and my oldest sis so when she was raving to jungle I was like 8-9 and picked up on it early.Been passed on to other related genres since thene.g. House, Speed Garage, UK Garage, Grime , Dubstep etc.

Guest Wavy Davy

y mum bumps that Max B stilllol nah nt really, but she used to get me to burn her CDs for the whip n i always used to get some sick hip hoppulin up to the school in year 7 in a beemer with ur mum bumpin Eminem >>>________________

my parents r hard working religious neeks. had 2 do my own ting tbh. big up abba and boney m
RA-RA-RASPUTIN.
my parents used to play their album every saturday morning without fail :mellow: and that rasputing tune kinda used to scare me for some reason (it doesn't anymore) they used to play (and still do) african music, gospel, reggae, country, (my mum loves off country music :unsure: ).

Guest Esquilax
My dad taught me the drums, so basically anything with a serious kick.JUNGLE!!!!!There's a huge age gap between me and my oldest sis so when she was raving to jungle I was like 8-9 and picked up on it early.Been passed on to other related genres since thene.g. House, Speed Garage, UK Garage, Grime , Dubstep etc.
do you still play?

do you still play?
Yep.I'd be in a band right now if I had more time.