plz dont get me started

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

LOL @ not having quick weekend holidays at girls houses out at country.What do you know about having your own cupboard in a girls kitchen fully stocked up with your requested munchables incase you feel like rolling in.Been on the ting from day....

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck birmingham place is a sh*t hole and their accents is like a person with a brain disability of some sortsounding like they are talking with a mouth full of water'wear yowse fraaam'farm ass niggas
lol @ what you just said i can't even be bothered to oppose to that statement.

IN-FACTit's so badI was flikin through channels earlierand put on BBLBand Jamelia was hostingand I thought she's kinna peng let me watch thisthen she opened her mouthdidn't even know she had that disease toohad to lock her northern ass off
c/s

Me and my boys must have taken a quick road trip up birmingham to see what the night life was likenight got funny when we got speaking to some brummies who told us that girls up there, like london guys and that they put on a fake london accent to draw galsif that aint breddin, i dont know what is

I hate most out of London accents. The only ones I can about tolerate is the Handsworth in Brum accent. But Brum man overly hate us for some reason but whatever.My bredrin put one chick on loudspeaker from Liverpool and at times it sounded like she was speaking Chinese. And what is it with these girls from up north that always have crazy ex boyfriends that smash up their cars or house to show love?! I have heard stories like this so much from up north girls.

You know whatGoon levels in the midlands and up north>>>>>>>>londonI got remanded in some liverpool jail many years agoBare scouse goonsBare mancuniun goonsThey were on this endz warfare ting to the fullestTBH I was lucky cos the only thing they hate more than Londoners are eachotherThey were not on fighting out of sightAll action took place on the wing so everyone could see then talk about it while were banged upLiverpool vs Manny window wars>>>>>>>f*ck*ng hilariousWorst thing was they werent even youts it was an adult prison.

lolin zante1 londoner slosh came up 2 us n said LETS ALL DO THA FANKY MANKYso some scottish bird bottled herwots the funky monkey?damn i need a blog or some sh*tbut yh u londoners should get urself to any 18-30s big holiday destination n hype up n u'll see the difference between londoners n the rest of the countryn i ent talkin aiya napa cos thats fulla u cunts