This Myspace whore...

I.B.Blackman

Guest Swiftie
Girls like that are a waste of time all what happens is that you release fluid and have a few seconds of joy but it is shallow you should of utilized your time in Ghana to find a decent bride you could of done business with her dad and swap her with a goat or something I don’t know how you people trade.
:D
Oh my
she will be so besotted that u can do ur ting squirt and leave .
judges.gif
I aint even gonna lie.. BUT I'm laughin off silly at the moment.. All teary eyed and sh*t..

TBH the game spat wasnt strong enough to even bring in a REALLY loose girl. there were no innuendoes/jokes, no points where it felt like u wanted to be her friend and be different from other guys and there wasnt enough swagger to be as barefaced as u were. just take the L and move on. dont understand why hes been put in jail though.
terrygoodkindthepillarsofcreation.jpg

Guest Van Der Wavy

My eyelashes bare curlier than yours...LMFAOMan's taken that outta context, I can SEE how he would try buss that line but it's better to use that in person, rather on than on the Internet. Comes across, so, so tender....

f*ck*ng hell after the first couple lines i thought you were queer.Seriously curly eyelashes...i'll let you off though you slipped there.But still, lame blocking her after dropping your quit lines her response would have the climax of this thread lol.But yeah, you got boied.

LOL @ IB Blackman.Man got taken for a vegetable. Man got uprooted and dashed to the side like this was Super Mario Bros 2 by any f*ck*ng goomba.super-mario-bros-2.e_02.pngWasteman.
LOL AT GETTING PIED BY A "MYSPACE WHORE"ANY STRIPELESS ZEBRA3000428_200X150.jpg
LMFAO
OH GOSHhol tite I.Bvlcsnap2177905uv1.png