seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

Guest WAVE MACHINE
ok if uve f*cked more than 4 chicks off here raise ur hand. dont have to say who...
if ur emplying u have. i dont believe u, name one name and its done deals
lol.
u damn right
me and O.man have mind sex occassionaly
wallahi. i wana holler at you so bad, swear ur my dream girl
i wouldnt name anyone if i had anyway.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVESURFER
whats with the word machismowatching too much razor ramon
Exactly what I was thinking.Also, posting up pictures of bare-chested males for no apparent reason is just FLAGRANTLY homo.

Until I see a picture of a Vipers titties.Don't have to be no face shot.Just the titties.It's unlikely that those dropping hints that they "may" have done something will have actually done it.Anyone who does drop these pictures is an idiot, but I'm sure there's one out there.

Guest M12 Part 2

bare guys are itching for exposure.tbh if you bait who you've beat you're wasteif you aint beat no one you're wasterif you lie about beats u aint done you're wastest

Guest WAVE MACHINE
bare guys are itching for exposure.tbh if you bait who you've beat you're wasteif you aint beat no one you're wasterif you lie about beats u aint done you're wastest
fully cosignespecially that bit.love to see my up north dargs gettin involved.and its not fraff theres bare lurkers. that WILL holla bk in pm'ssnm

lol@ choppedu shud hav seen us at carni, wud hav defo reinforced that perception SCHTILLNino...kingston hey, say 'hola' next time!!
u know what. i actually see you all the time. i swear i was telling u this beforethe only thing i'v said to you was 'do u have a lighter?' that was a long time ago

Given theres about 34587394753098475345 man and 10 girls on this site, that's fraff.
basically

Guest WAVE MACHINE
dont lie if thats the case u really should be like do u hava lighter KURYthen i will know its u lol, plus u will get joke off my initial shookness
lol at being shook to say hi to liz when certain man are all in the bedowwww step ur game up niggies.p.s ive never met liz.