seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WAVE MACHINE
p.s if ur sis is on vip2/myspace someone from vip2 has linked/f*cked her.apparently.
deeeeeeeeeeeep
deep ye?
very... <_< what you insinuating...
nothing. llow falling for the traps tho. especially if u know uve been up link mans sister. not sayin u have or anything. jus talkin innit.

I know of/met/spoken to Haze-e, Jamal, Mike Kane, Maxine, Ella, CaoS.Seen Bedroom Bully @ my work.Ciphers 'apparently' seen me at my work.And thats about it, i think.
i like how u magically forgot that uve met medeep...
Oh yeaaa, i knew there was someone else or some more ppl i forgot.Soz dear.Ok, also met GAMBIT, JUBEZ AND DURRTY! ^_^

p.s if ur sis is on vip2/myspace someone from vip2 has linked/f*cked her.apparently.
deeeeeeeeeeeep
deep ye?
very... <_< what you insinuating...
nothing. llow falling for the traps tho. especially if u know uve been up link mans sister. not sayin u have or anything. jus talkin innit.
nah i know, i knownot even sweatinjust saying that situation is deep stull...

oh yeahsaw titan once in walthamstow with his girl friend
Them scary ones. There is absolutely no way I would know who you were seeing as your identity is a secret.I know Agony, Kurious, and probably some other people.Lofa, I probably have passed by you numerous times especially as I am back in Kilburn now and I'm confident we share mutual peeps.Probably seen any North man (Edmonton/Totty sides) on here since I'm always up there.

Lofa, I probably have passed by you numerous times especially as I am back in Kilburn now and I'm confident we share mutual peeps.
I concur.Not to my knowledge, although i have sniped you before in ends AGES ago. I was in a whip, you were walking.

titan why its scary?im a nice guyi introduced you to wordsworth many moons ago
Nah, I'm talking about the thought of someone seeing you, but you had absolutely no clue that it happened, and could never be able to spot that same person ever. I'm just a very parro guy at times so don't mind me.And yeah, safe for the Wordsworth. Guy is sick still.

titan why its scary?im a nice guyi introduced you to wordsworth many moons ago
Nah, I'm talking about the thought of someone seeing you, but you had absolutely no clue that it happened, and could never be able to spot that same person ever. I'm just a very parro guy at times so don't mind me.And yeah, safe for the Wordsworth. Guy is sick still.
yeah i know what you mean