seems lyk every1 knos eachother

Frank White

Guest M12 Part 2
bare guys are itching for exposure.tbh if you bait who you've beat you're wasteif you aint beat no one you're wasterif you lie about beats u aint done you're wastest
fully cosignespecially that bit.love to see my up north dargs gettin involved.and its not fraff theres bare lurkers. that WILL holla bk in pm'ssnm
not even. theres girls with hundreds of posts in love & life, who will link you same way as the chicks they gun in their topics. this place of full of skeletons, hypocrites and people hoping their e-fame will transfer to the roadside. theres a lot going on behind the scenes. truss me!

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seeing as ur talkin so much jus drop some numbers..dont need names.
Do your history donI dont need to prove myself.
I dont have to up picsThe gyal dem KNOW what time it isGot that super soakerp*ssy pop like cola cocaPlus its tighter than a chokerGot me smilin like the jokerOwwwwwwwwwwwww
lol @ the failed MC bars.no pro?
LOL @ them being Nikki Minaj's barsIm on it stillInvite me OVERSTARISH
if you aint beat no one you're waster
TBHThe majority of guys wont have got their d*ck wet off this ting/rwd However there is a small minority that are crushin all the girls that are grown and sexy

Guest WAVE MACHINE
bare guys are itching for exposure.tbh if you bait who you've beat you're wasteif you aint beat no one you're wasterif you lie about beats u aint done you're wastest
fully cosignespecially that bit.love to see my up north dargs gettin involved.and its not fraff theres bare lurkers. that WILL holla bk in pm'ssnm
not even. theres girls with hundreds of posts in love & life, who will link you same way as the chicks they gun in their topics. this place of full of skeletons, hypocrites and people hoping their e-fame will transfer to the roadside. theres a lot going on behind the scenes. truss me!
owwwwww. my niggai love this place.

Guest Van Der Wavy
I back this wholeheartedly.But TBH, let it be what it is innit.

dont lie if thats the case u really should be like do u hava lighter KURYthen i will know its u lol, plus u will get joke off my initial shookness
lol at being shook to say hi to liz when certain man are all in the bedowwww step ur game up niggies.p.s ive never met liz.
didnt know who she was back den. untill i see her face all over vip2.. didnt even have a computer/laptop den too :(

Guest WAVE MACHINE
dont lie if thats the case u really should be like do u hava lighter KURYthen i will know its u lol, plus u will get joke off my initial shookness
lol at being shook to say hi to liz when certain man are all in the bedowwww step ur game up niggies.p.s ive never met liz.
didnt know who she was back den. untill i see her face all over vip2.. didnt even have a computer/laptop den too :(
o ok. forgot u all went to kingston uni at one point innit

yeah, its an STD carriers market tbhllow it

The conditions in this topic are getting more and more treacherous as it goes onMonsoon level splash slash Tsunami level waves tbh

These topics are all the same. Bare empty hints with the same ol' asking for info whilst hinting that he has info by acting the complete opposite. Altho he does drop a little info and its merely banter and stirring, the page numbers always give for a little entertaining read, so I cant really complain.Well done Wave

Guest Van Der Wavy
Dont know no one.
Lying bastard, you've already been implicated.
Don't know what you're talking about you know.How are you though fam?(No homo)
I've been bless fum, just chillin', playing ball, getting ready for uni and tryna find some work mayne. You reach Funky Monkey last night?Oh yeah, listen to this. It's Speedy's Comedy Corner and this one has got Jamie on there. f*ckin' classic.Speedy's Comedy Corner feat. Jamie FoxxAnd this is my gift to the Vip2 familia...The Unofficial Foxxhole Radio Facebook Group

Given theres about 34587394753098475345 man and 10 girls on this site, that's fraff.
basically
Given the way girls roll in the 21 century, It's really, really not.