Football Manager 2009

I.B.Blackman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the crack has been uploaded to RS, and reload are apparently gonna release their cracked version of the game today theres already been bare fakes though so i dont know if its 100%, but people who have the game have tested the crack and they say it works, so looks to be truedont see why someone would release the crack without the game though

Yep, Crack to be released today.Works the sameway all the adobe cracks do.Enter serialChoose the phone activation method.You are given a code.Enter it into the crack, it gives you the activation code.Some groups are coming with patches though, dunno who's gonna release first.Gonna wait for the patch to drop though, cos you might need to re-crack it.Long.

i would buy it from steam if it wasnt a ridiculous pricehow can it be £10 more than it is in the shops for download, i prefer not having the disc + book but i aint paying more for that.i'm gonna wait till monday, if it aint up for DL by then i'll buy it from Asda. im not in tomorrow so i'd only be able to play it today any ways so its no big deal.optimistic it'll come today though

im meant to be going out tongiht so ima purchase it on my way back down to ends and bang it out 2morrow IF i pass an asda thats open if not ill cop it on monday from the new edmonton one