Official Job Vacancies Thread

zeezee

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

it aint nothing man just make sure u picked up what everyone else did right, then develop that into your own swag and ur golden

i was nervous with interviews now im like f*ck it, theyre just humans n when im relxed i remember more to talk about

This is the CV IBM ask you to apply with

So it may include things you want to consider when applying to certain companies.

http://www-05.ibm.com/employment/uk/media/docs/new_ibm_cv_template.doc

Need to start applying for internships tbh, I'm slacking. I've got a potential business I can be working with but they're not a sure thing. I'm just not sure about how to approach them tbh, any of you graduates got a CV I can look at?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

wen i did work exp. at Uptown Records i jus used to play tunes chat to the artists that came in n take like 2 hour lunches

that chinese takeaway near totty ct rd got RAIDED n i even met up with a friend once for lunch at mcdonalds in regent st we jus jammed there for time

good times

Guest Esquilax

wen i did work exp. at Uptown Records i jus used to play tunes chat to the artists that came in n take like 2 hour lunches

that chinese takeaway near totty ct rd got RAIDED n i even met up with a friend once for lunch at mcdonalds in regent st we jus jammed there for time

good times

"Where's David?"

"Taking ANOTHER 2 hour lunch break."

"...Make sure he never gets a job anywhere ever"

Well Done Lulu, seems as though things are going well for you.

thanks, ye i know it seems to good to be true tbh, i just think to myself, finally, its about bloody time my life was going well lol

i got an email today regarding the bbc thing, i have 3 initial roles to choose from, one being a planning and dispatch co-ordinator, im not even to sure what that is tbh but luckily she has attached profiles to each role explaining what exactly it would entail..

sounds a bit challenege but hey a challenge is always good.

hey do u have a degree or no?

nope but i have skills

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

just went in withthe form and the guy signed it

didnt do f*ck all n that was the time when grime was really poppin off so i was in heaven seein all these tunes coming in

wiley came in n signed a copy of that sidewinder tune for me but i lost it