Biggest Dickhead moments in Grime!

The Somalian

yh but its not even the mixdownthe beats have changedi dont really listen to grime no more but the beats just dont sound rightnever hear them tunes with the 16 bar intro that hypes u up for the tune then drops into some evil bassline
hmmmm maniacs allllllllllllllrightbut he dont have that ruff analog sounding london vibeu know where the snare is like a punch in ur boat instead of a wet flannel wheres dubplate mex at he was the master of hype beats 4 me
Yeahh, theres somethin bout Maniac i dont like either, dunno what it is
FruityloopsEditionMirrored.jpgAlbino3_box.jpgThis VST destroyed grime.

yh but its not even the mixdownthe beats have changedi dont really listen to grime no more but the beats just dont sound rightnever hear them tunes with the 16 bar intro that hypes u up for the tune then drops into some evil bassline
hmmmm maniacs allllllllllllllrightbut he dont have that ruff analog sounding london vibeu know where the snare is like a punch in ur boat instead of a wet flannel wheres dubplate mex at he was the master of hype beats 4 me
Yeahh, theres somethin bout Maniac i dont like either, dunno what it is
FruityloopsEditionMirrored.jpgAlbino3_box.jpgThis VST destroyed grime.
not evenorchestral%20edirol%20box.jpg

channel udizze not bringin anyone throughend of pirate radioKano getting signed tbh, cuz now most aim to sound like himactually come to think of it, f*ck the way grime got a little more notice once it had past its glory yearsf*ck all this artist talki dn't know the in's and outs of producing, but when grime stopped having that Londond gritty sound to itwhen we stopped caliing it garage and started callin it grime