Prem League week 4/CL week 1 + Europe Official Discussion

Admin.

I been having this argument all day with retarded Spurs fans, on which position does Arshavin actually play.He is a support striker, but also a creative attacking midfielder, the latter of course which Modric is.So im pretty sure Arshavin will be bought to play as a forward, although so far Modric has been dropping deeper for us and hasnt pushed up as much as he does for his country. So you never know.To be honest there isnt that much great talent that is available in the market at the moment and who also has shown a huge willingness to actually want to join our club, thats why we have to take the risk on Arshavin, we have £50m+ to spend in January, so why not?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

modric aint even a CMhes a left winger or attacking mid only plays there for croatia coz bilic plays 442 Kranjcar and zagreb had him left wing or AM

---------------------------Gomes--------------------------Hutton-------------King----------Woody-----------Bale---------------------Corluka--------------------Bentley-------Jenas-----------Modric----------Dos Santos/Lennon---------------------Pavy----------------
Well f*ck me sideways and call me Steve. :|That team is actually SICK.I still reckon Villa will finish 5th, but I see no reason why Spurs cannot be there or thereabouts come May '09.

im actually nerrvous about liverpool game i have little to no fait in fergie we have been diabolical so far this season toothless in communiy shieldshould of lost to newcastle on opening day better vs pompey but still lacked cutting edgedominated in and torn apart by a decent at best side in super cupthis week could be 3 losses out of 3 which would certainly mean fergie has to go i hope not thought (3 losses not fergie leaving)

bruv ill kick fergies shins in again

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!after seeing line ups im rejuvinatedRiera will be a threat tho

this beat sky are using for the build up is f*ck*ng ARD!someone email them for the name of it so i can have it

Thats the strongest team we could have put out atmCan't wait for the match to start now