If you already smoke weed

manuel

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much do u bun a day wen u bun regularly? too much skunk it sounds like.
10 bag a night
Does anyone wake up and hear like whispering in their ears if they stop bunnin for a while?
no but after one heavy smoking session I dropped some girl to her house and on my way home I was at some lights with the music on and I could hear shouting so i turned it off like wtf :blink: then I heard a voice say "yeah Im talking to you" "yeah you in front" and when i looked in my mirror the voice said "yeah I can see you looking, I bet your getting scared now and locking your doors" at that point i leaned over and locked my doors shook lol :lol: all the way home I was on edge, bare paranoid.

yeah I was thinking to myself, I have cut back hence this topic and my withdrawal symptoms becuase it has f*cked my head upI have one mate who had one bad trip and he aint been the same since. He dont associate with none of us (his old mates no more) hes got a few mates he chills with in some next ends and hes a full on alcoholic now. I used to see him in college pissed.

how much do u bun a day wen u bun regularly? too much skunk it sounds like.
10 bag a night
Does anyone wake up and hear like whispering in their ears if they stop bunnin for a while?
no but after one heavy smoking session I dropped some girl to her house and on my way home I was at some lights with the music on and I could hear shouting so i turned it off like wtf :blink: then I heard a voice say "yeah Im talking to you" "yeah you in front" and when i looked in my mirror the voice said "yeah I can see you looking, I bet your getting scared now and locking your doors" at that point i leaned over and locked my doors shook lol :lol: all the way home I was on edge, bare paranoid.
Yoo.. that might be skitzophrenia u no lol no hype!I'm slowly stopping cos of the whispering, when it wont shut up I just feel f*cked up differently.

when i stop smoking weed i just find it hard to sleep and i start dreaming again but all my dreams are nightmares like one i was stabbing up some guy i know and then the following day i had a dream that some guy was trying to kill me and the following day i thought f*ck this let me buy some weed and then i have stopped dreaming again but one thing that keeps on happeneing when i smoke i have to stop my self into jumping into the train tracks i want to touch the live rail i dont know why but every morning for the past 2 months when i blaze i been getting thoughts in my head to jump into the train tracks

MERSH IS GOING HARDER THAN SKUNK NOWADAYS.
this man is a liar
The skunk is giving man that 'feel good'. Mersh just swept man of my feet I'm hearing shots I couldn't even move.
LOL you sure u dont have that the wrong way round?anyways, i got the DANKKKKKKK n its lovely

im being serious that why when i smoke weed i prefer to be in my yard or in a club with nice vibes smoking weed and walking on road makes me bare paro
spudsother weekend some madnes happend at a shoobsim walking home on my jack jones, see 3 white transits vans just sitting on the main road i walk homegot me bare paro stilli seen these 3 vans for like 3 days straight aswell lol