I'm Dying

Mr. Gayle

wen i had this, like 4 the 3rd timei looked like the biggest wastechief in my GPjust sitting there bawllin trying not 2 swallow, they were like 2 golf balls in the back of my necki was in so much pain that even grannies let me go infront of thempissed i was on holiday wen i was scheduled 2 have them removed thothats why i just jexie the lurgiesapart rfom anti biotics and numbing sweets, theres not much u can do other than keep boiling the kettle with salt water and try and burn ur tonsils off, thats wat kept me sane

I feel da same.. really f*cked up.. skin is very sensitive.. lol @ the way i got prang and jumped up when jumping in the bath. the water is murks.had to ween myself in n sh*t.this week i got lot of sh*t to do aswell, bare running up n down.EDIT: on closer inspection.. i dont have tonsillitus

wen i had this, like 4 the 3rd timei looked like the biggest wastechief in my GPjust sitting there bawllin trying not 2 swallow, they were like 2 golf balls in the back of my necki was in so much pain that even grannies let me go infront of thempissed i was on holiday wen i was scheduled 2 have them removed thothats why i just jexie the lurgiesapart rfom anti biotics and numbing sweets, theres not much u can do other than keep boiling the kettle with salt water and try and burn ur tonsils off, thats wat kept me sane
Does salt water work, what does it do ?