Autumn/Winter Appreciation Topic

Guest Ivan Drago

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying in my yard on Friday. I'm not feeling to f*ck over some chavs because they wanted to throw an egg and run or drive off.
If your not in the corner of your doorway waiting for the first knock like thisninja.jpgYour slippin.
LMAO X 100 I recently moved yard some little hideout basicly no youts around my ways, but remember my old yard, jesus the f*ck christ my yard looked like rocky couldn't do his incline dips and throw all his eggs at my yard.

I'm staying in my yard on Friday. I'm not feeling to f*ck over some chavs because they wanted to throw an egg and run or drive off.
If your not in the corner of your doorway waiting for the first knock like thisninja.jpgYour slippin.
You know what, I'm considering telling my housemates to answer the door slowly to anyone that looks dodgy whilst I creep through the side alley with a knife to scare them. Apparently some guy tried to break into our house while my housemates were in the house so I'm on edge and am ready to draw for knives quickly.

• 2 months later...

bare contradictions in this thread. I love this weather. Was boiling in my mates house yesterday and to come outside into the cool air was real nice! The best weather though is a few months before summer. Not too hot, Not too cold. f*ck the summer though sweating all over the place stuck in a queue about to collapse through dehydration.

Guest Logster
lmfao.seriously considering the purchase of a balaclava atmi wore leather gloves with ski gloves ontop today and my hands were still cold.
You put them on while you were oustide didn't you? The ski gloves will work if you put them on while you're in the warm.
Oh.