ViP2 Amateur Football Thread

Flojo

Guest Sho'Biz

Rah boy, going to show the Lutton trial to some of my boys, see if they are on it.Need to make something happen this summer, football wise.This time of year it is all about going Goals a couple of times a week with bare heads,Personal training will start for me as soon as I finish college.

Will deffo join football during the seasonAlready started work for it. Playing Saturday mornings with some guys down at Power LeagueFeel my touch and shooting is too inconsistent but I guess it comes with practice so I will keep at it for a whileDoing cardio so it will improve in the next monthLooking to go play upfront again just need that shooting to start getting sharperHopefully if I go uni then I will look to join a team for the season

Seasonal asthma from hayfever <<<< _____
Trust me, just got back in from the park and i'm still struggling to catch a full breath. Can't find my Bricanyl Turbohaler anywhere.Good thing i've got doctors on monday.
I swear. I bought a skipping rope cos my friend who boxes said it is the most complete cardio work you can do out of a swimming pool and he wasn't lying.The way I could taste blood after 10 minutes was f*cked.But I will beat this asthma this year. It's been too long.
Skipping rope is a lot. When i was at Leyton Orient they told us to skip everyother day for about 10 minutes(was some detailed workout) during the off-season and my fitness was peak.

I play in the Manchester Premier League with Prestwich Heys. Play for the reserves atm cos Im a keeper, and the 1st team keeper is an ex pro. Used to play for Bury and some others.In the 2nd half of the season, I got an infection in my heart (pericarditis) so I had to stop playing, due to being in hospital. Just got out of hospital again, had something called HSP. Anyway going to be hitting pre season hard now.

I play in the Manchester Premier League with Prestwich Heys. Play for the reserves atm cos Im a keeper, and the 1st team keeper is an ex pro. Used to play for Bury and some others.In the 2nd half of the season, I got an infection in my heart (pericarditis) so I had to stop playing, due to being in hospital. Just got out of hospital again, had something called HSP. Anyway going to be hitting pre season hard now.
Unlucky.So you know MC who used to physio for them?That's who I need to bell to sort out my knee.*Gets on the blower*

Aint played footy in over a year and 11 a side in over 4. Use to play 3 matches a weekend but got bored. Re-discovered my hunger to play again and been to a few training sessions over the last couple of weeks.The way my touch has completely dissapeared is one of the most frustrating feelings i have ever frustrated.