Sign in to follow this  
Doug

Have it got a problem??

is it just me or can some of you never be proper friends with girls.see me i can never be a true friend with a girl because i will always be eyeing them up at certain times.but yeah i dont seem to be able to stop it either...

Guest Flava Dave

have it got a problem?what?anywaysi can be friends with girls without thinkin of them sexually still.usued 2but moved away from that n its a better life now

Guest ChoccyLog

I geniunely dont believe that male/female relationships can be 100% platonic at all times (ie no flirtation/lusting etc)unless both parties are homosexuals.

Guest Cipher
have it got a problem?what?
Anyway, no platonicness be happenin on this planet unless extreme circumstances are involved.

I don't believe that a male and female can be TIGHT to the point you can jam wit each other all the time, talk on the phone a lot - basically emulate a same sex friendship.

There will always be some sort of attraction even if you feel there aint. No male-female friend relationship can be platonic at all times, but i have male friends who i sometimes think 'hmmmmm', even tho we're JUST friends.

Guest haze-e

My closest friend is female... She aint butters and i dont have any of them thoughts.I see her more as a sister tbh.

My closest friend is female... She aint butters and i dont have any of them thoughts.I see her more as a sister tbh.

Guest ChoccyLog
Lol that used to be me.When you get older lines start to blur.

I think it differs person to person.Personally, no matter how close i am with them, there will be them days where you think "i wonder how good her sex game is". Even if they are ultra butters, im still intrigued. Mandem, If you accidentely walk in on this friend in there Bra & Panties, you honestly gonna tell me you wouldnt have sexual thoughts???

I cant do it..Even people are sayin like "yea but i would never get with her shes more like a sister".. But at one point, you werent close, so you wanted to f*ck her then right?

Guest Flava Dave

i have one really gd female friendb4 i used 2 joke with her with bare sexual innuendo n thatbut shes bare safeduno prob jus the same mentality

is it just me or can some of you never be proper friends with girls.see me i can never be a true friend with a girl because i will always be eyeing them up at certain times.but yeah i dont seem to be able to stop it either...
c/s i think its coz i went to a boys skool just f*cked things up

c/s i think its coz i went to a boys skool just f*cked things up
see this guys knowsi went to all boys skool too...its not a gd look nowdays i feel like a perv/rapist sometimes

Me & JLovely are tight...TIGHT...But ask her how many times we've seen each other physically in the past year...Lol___________>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Platonic Relationships.