Love

Jodie

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone clarify what "i love you but i'm not in love with u" means?
its suppose to mean that even though they care about u alot, they do not have the type of love a wife should have for her husbandbut what it really means is that shes not on you like that

So much PIE in this. Can not fathom what I'm reading.
All personal opinion at the end of it like Smaddy said. Shouldnt let others define your love.1 day Savant.....1 day!
u promising ur self to him?And yeah i gather it's a massive mug off but it don't make sense and i know bare guys that have had it used on them.

So much PIE in this. Can not fathom what I'm reading.
All personal opinion at the end of it like Smaddy said. Shouldnt let others define your love.1 day Savant.....1 day!
u promising ur self to him?And yeah i gather it's a massive mug off but it don't make sense and i know bare guys that have had it used on them.
it basically means that they are in love with sum1 else but dnt specifically want the guy in question to get hit by a truck

'love' is that feeling where u wanna kill her muthaf*ckin rasslcart in the most violent manner, but deep down u know u cant because because you'll miss hertherefore u spend your days frustrated like a bitch, wishin you could f*ck some next chick, but u dont because you feel badthats love
I think i agree.This is why 'Love' is the shittest emotion tbh.

ur jus bitter
f*ck off 2bh.No. Not bitter.I don't live in a fairy tale world.I beg you keep your opinions to yourself and don't make assumptions when you pretty much know its not the case.For someone who doesn't like being judged you do a lot of it yourself. Jam.
man shatap thojus gettin over emotional inna dis

The Matrix: "Being the one is like being in love... No one can tell you that you are you just know it" I dont blame marlon for bein the way he is, he's not bein pessimestic he's bein realistic the boundries of what people believe love is and isnt is way too thin to be able to seperate what you would and wouldnt class as love for example: People say if you was with someone you love and you cheat on them that means you never loved them at all... I personally think thats rubbish you cant treat love like its some save the world unbreakable bond/emotion other things come into love that affects how it will turn out and what will affect it. It's not about how you view love but what people are willing to tolerate/sacrifice for love which makes people have such different views on it. Real Talk

The Matrix: "Being the one is like being in love... No one can tell you that you are you just know it" I dont blame marlon for bein the way he is, he's not bein pessimestic he's bein realistic the boundries of what people believe love is and isnt is way too thin to be able to seperate what you would and wouldnt class as love for example: People say if you was with someone you love and you cheat on them that means you never loved them at all... I personally think thats rubbish you cant treat love like its some save the world unbreakable bond/emotion other things come into love that affects how it will turn out and what will affect it. It's not about how you view love but what people are willing to tolerate/sacrifice for love which makes people have such different views on it. Real Talk
yea

its suppose to mean that even though they care about u alot, they do not have the type of love a wife should have for her husbandbut what it really means is that shes not on you like that
wtfi didnt write this

wtfi didnt write this
You probably did but just dont remember.Was you high?