Love

Jodie

my ex told me the other day that he still loves his ex as a person ( his ex before he met me ) but he is not IN love with her, saying she is always gonna be special to him like in the way i will always be special to him.but he didnt love me and i didnt love him either so im not to sure what he is going on about, i was encouraging him to get back with this ex of his because i cant be arsed wasting my time with him anymore, ye ok there is still something there between us, but its not strong enough to keep us together.ive never personally experienced love before, maybe one day, who knows.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry it never worked out ms lulu.. werent it just the other day i read on ere u wer guna giv it another chance?uve done the right ting to laow it tho stil cah if he stil has love for her shes a threat cah they wil always have that connection.. no better or worse than the one you and him have.... like u say theres somethin between u so hes an appropriate agent for "scratch the itch" sex stil

well we did kinda give it another go, since ive moved back, we have seen each other a lot, and i thought ye this guy has changed but he f*cked it up by going through my phone and then accusing me of seeing people out of my phone list, i thought ffs here we go again. then i heard through the grapevine he was seen with some girl but it turns out this was a while bk when i wasnt even about, it turns out it was his ex , i wasnt phazed by this at all, just told him i know u been seen with ur ex and then he insists on justifying his actions, i told him he didnt have to explain himself but he chose to.i rang him last friday and told him, its best we just end this now cos whatever it is aint working, he is like oh ok cool.come sunday, he is ringing asking can we talk but i didnt go see him and then i get 2 missed calls from him last night so f*ck knows what he wanted.i think he knows this time round, im not putting up with any sh*t, ive changed a lot and im definately not going to be chasing after him.

lol @ mike kane talking like you can stop yourself from falling in love or prevent itit happens when it happens you wont be able to stop itimo
Hence the saying that... 'Love IS NOT a decision, it's a feeling'I kinda agree with what Sub Zero said a lil while back though. Ive experienced 'love' and it didnt go too well.Handled things better than I thought I could/would though. Shits messed.Learning curve. I'm gona be A LOT more hesitant from now on.

Guest ChoccyLog
I've just been thinking.Allow loving someone and they don't love you back because they believe 'love is a myth'Thats messed up.
I'd have to end it.
are you lot in-directing me?
Well I'm not. I've just been thinking about it and its just a boyment.I was discussing it with my best friend today as well. I don't think I could have that.

PS Marlon you just had to f*ck sh*t up didn't you, lmao
lolJust being real.People are matched and compatible with each other.Some more than others.There's no such thing imo as Love.When people say "You're in love, I'm in love" etc, what does it mean?Do they mean they will never stop liking a lot that person?Becuase a whole load of people have said that and cheated. Or the relationship has ended.Which would render love as a concept redundant. Making it just liking someone a lot.The whole point of people believing there's something called love is that it Trascends allSurpases allAnd all that bollocks.If it doesn't even last then whats the f*ck*ng difference between it and liking someone a lot.Seeit doesnt exist.SANTA ISN'T REAL AND NEITHER IS THE TOOTH FAIRY.