Contract phone deals

ReZiW

done already tld u bout my dealfre blackberry bold250 mins, unlimited texts12.17 for the first 3 months then 25 a month18 month contract
thats sick, where was that from ?
vodafone businesbut jus say ur a sole trader n make up a business name, shud work as long as u pass the credit check n that
seen safe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

T-mobile are the best value for money.I'm on 02 currently since I wanted the Jesus phone but go on T-mobile's site and have a look.

Bear with me on my lack of looking into this, but I just upgraded my phone with Carphone Warehouse on o2 about 1-2 weeks ago, and I'm not happy with it. I can swap it for another phone right??
I know you can't with T Mobile. Dunno about O2.
doesn't matter bout the network tbfits upto carphone... and they don't usually allow you to change your upgrade choice. unless you can blag it.boy all the tariffs people are listing are pretty sh*t (apart from durrty's)the Ā£15 02 simplicity one.... 350mins 650text on t-mobile.the voda Ā£35....t-mobile give 700mins unlimited text for Ā£30only problem is the phones on t-mobile are wank atm..

only problem is the phones on t-mobile are wank atm..
This is the only draw back.. Allow being the network that gets every phone bar the common rubbish last.More time I just get a phone from Dubai or Qatar sent down and just bang in the Sim.

This is the only draw back.. Allow being the network that gets every phone bar the common rubbish last.More time I just get a phone from Dubai or Qatar sent down and just bang in the Sim.
Truss its the way forward!
herd nuff ppl tellin me bout dem dirty cash back deals that work out like Ā£5 a month or sumin.never looked into it myself tho.
not worth it to be honest unless its from the network shop ITSELF or somewhere like phones4u cos they give you the cash straight in hand.If you do it thru them tiny mobile shops there's no guarantee they won't mug you off.Carphone is no different. You gotta send selective bills on time to get your cheque but it doesn't always work out.they look good at 1st but the amount of companies going bust and then unable to honour the deal is suprisingly high.

Truss its the way forward!
link?what is it? cheap handsets?
not got any net links...chick lives out there.