Losing Friends As You Get Older

spiderman

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep and its f*cked when u realise ur the one who got discarded
this is what has happened to me with alot of my circles them man still do certain things and dont invite me others have f*ck*ng forgot about me was on facebook and see my boys in pictures together without me and i know i wernt invited to them things hurt me a bit but for what i did in the past i deserve it i guessmy other good friends i dont really talk to that much just on road might talk or if i make the effort to reach their yards but i know i put alot on myself

Guest ChoccyLog

Boy. I only have like 2 friends.2 years ago I had like 5 real friends.One of them is now wastethe other one I ended up beating upand the other one refuses to speak to me because of my exsuch is life.

As you get older, you also grow out of certain friends. As weird/harsh as it sounds, you come to a point where you realise your speaking less & less and that your lives are moving in different directions. Certain friends i used to chill with on a regular basis, i now only speak to once every couple of months because I don't have anything in common with them anymore.

Obviously your circle gets tighter as you get older. You realise most of your friends back in the day were bitches.it is what is it, change is good.
c/s
i had a large group of tight friends while at uni
c/s and since graduating, everyones just not been bothered. we try & meet up but everyone just has other priorities.

yea is true, but at the same time im guilty of not really making the effort with ppl ive lost touch with.i had a large group of tight friends while at uni & since graduating, never really bothered to contact them & cant be arsed tbh
I see what ur saying, I can't relate to people from college/uni. Its hard to explain but they just dont understand the Shropshire way of life, it comes like we have different ways of thinking.I don't think I roll with anyone that don't live in my bits. Its like other people have a whole different mindset.

Guest ChoccyLog

TBH I am guilty of not keeping in contact with people.My mind gets so preoccupied with whats infront of me that keeping friendships is not something I bother with.My mum says if I continue acting like that I'm gonna alienate myself.I have one person I talk to everyday without fail. The other friend I was referring to, I can talk to her like every couple of weeks and its like we haven't spent no time apart.Such a safe girl.

any of u stopped talking to anyone coz he was a snake? happened to us one boy we know was chatting sh*t to people behind us mans back now he dont even get mentioned
Snaked a few manCouple man snaked us.one of dem tings really. I've got to the age where its one of dem 'What can you do for me' tings, no point rolling with guys that are going nowhere fast.
the amount of people on this site that would probably lose more friends if they stopped blazing is ridiculous, you dont see it now because your deluded but if you was to stop you would have nothing in common
One of dem guys that bring the chro, and they smoke it. lol

Co-signatory.Pure of my peoples from school/college I don't really check for because...A. My mind state has differed greatly from their'sB. It's all about me. Mike Kane is the main priority and I spend as much time as I can being productive.I'm also getting to the stage where I no longer have 'friends'. Just family (you don't have to be a blood relative) & acquaintenances...

no mad because if u let those kind of people into your life then u must have a bad judge of character in the first place
This guy came into the circle in 2000 my friend knew him since he was 11 he was bless we thought until my boys girl was telling us he was telling her he was cheating on her and them snake movesso every man had a big meeting and deciding to kick him out of the circleI actually backed him told them to give him a next chancebut turns out he was snaking guys also chatting stuff to each guy causing aggro

any of u stopped talking to anyone coz he was a snake? happened to us one boy we know was chatting sh*t to people behind us mans back now he dont even get mentioned
Snaked a few manCouple man snaked us.one of dem tings really. I've got to the age where its one of dem 'What can you do for me' tings, no point rolling with guys that are going nowhere fast.
the amount of people on this site that would probably lose more friends if they stopped blazing is ridiculous, you dont see it now because your deluded but if you was to stop you would have nothing in common
One of dem guys that bring the chro, and they smoke it. lol
i dont even blaze you batty im just saying remember these wise words