Doug

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical girl drink is Rose wine.
I saw the light on Saturday, bottle of Rose is nice to yourself in a rave, lovely. Give a glass or 2 to one of the girls maybe.Bar in a rave: Sambucca, Double Vodka & Cranberry, Bottle of Winebar in a pub: Double Vodka & Cranberry, Magners, Bulmers
LOL @ SmirnoffI put that on the same level as lemonade

I saw the light on Saturday, bottle of Rose is nice to yourself in a rave, lovely. Give a glass or 2 to one of the girls maybe.Bar in a rave: Sambucca, Double Vodka & Cranberry, Bottle of Winebar in a pub: Double Vodka & Cranberry, Magners, Bulmers
What was Lovers and Friends saying? I saw pictures but didnt really show me nuthin.

WHITE WINE IS KINDA DOING IT STILL.LICK BACK 6 - 7 BOTTLES AN TRY STAY STANDING.
6/7 bottles?!Bloody hell, your poor bladder.
i used to work with a guy who drank 2-3 pints of beer after work, four bottles of wine wen he got home, go bed then wake up in the middle of the night at 2 o'clock and do two more bottles of winehe said once he woke up in his room and there were 7 empty vodka bottles in his room and he couldnt remember anything from the last two dayshe's my hero

What was Lovers and Friends saying? I saw pictures but didnt really show me nuthin.
I didn't get there until just before 01:00 kmt but it was all good, i missed the main funky set ffs but still the bashment was on point then we got some more funky. Mostly bashment i remember, everyone saying it was a sweat box, but i didn't find it as hot as other raves/venues. Vibe inside was really nice, cos of the low ceilings too felt more like a basement party, definitely noticed the difference in 18+ and 21+ :lol: loadsss more gyal than man tho. Slow Jams at the end were alotttttt. All in all, great night. :Y:

I drink Rose wine quite often tbh. Its def not a masculine drink but gets me MISSING.If its a champs ting I'm only on a Rose thing also.Other than that I'm a Havana 7 or Mount Gay (no homo) rum and coke guy.Also Goose/Belvedere and coke is a fave but could also be deemed non-Masculine.
*spuds for knowing about Mount Gay (no homo)wrey & nephews shots is memessy

im shudder when i think about wot guiness and redbull takes likewot ratio are u ment to mix it at????do u use that strong 7.5 affy guiness?wot next redbull and milk?
What am i a barman, about what ratio, lolJus get both and pur and drink, then pour and drink the remainder. jeeez.Its actually not even nasty

Guest luckstar
strictly a souther comfort and lemonade dnt really drink 2 tuff anymore tho
i dont like it wen you post all feminine liket seems out of character
ALL FEMININE ?!THERE IS A REAL PERSON BEHIND THE PERSONA OF THE AFGOONIS THAT A GIRLY DRINK ... TAHT IS NEWS 2 ME

Guest ChoccyLog
Once I backed half and half of vodka and chardonnayI was missing for 2 days.
drink got spiked and u got raped tbhshould be more carefull
LOLI was with my friends. In my house. I didn't get spiked. I just decided to mix them and drink it. Very stupid move.