The world econony is worse than Tottenham

Action Dan

Guest Flava Dave

lol @ anyone who bought houses during the boomlol @ anyone who got 100% or more mortgagesnah nah... infact lol @ anyone who gt over 75%lol @ them buy-to-let heads that rushed in wanting to be quick millionaires, nw the house prices are goin dwn n ur payments are goin up, pissed?still, i dnt seem to fit into any category as i dont want to buy a house atm, dont need finance on a car, aint in debt etcheads like me can just ride it out for the next 5 years till its calm

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ my family right about nowMy step dads mechanics shop is struggling HARDmakes money and has to spend it on the store againbetter find myself a job so I can get my money
You don't understand... people will not be employing anymore but sacking as many people as they can.The worst time in recent history to be unemployed.
Yeah I gathered thatHopefully the Polak I talked to this week calls me

Blame the brokers giving mortages on behalf of banks (taking their commission of course, 10%+) to people that were UNEMPLOYED!!!!!! WHAT THE f*ck.
exactlywhen people were feeling sorry for them when they were getting sacked the :mellow: was neededthey went on greedy, reaped the rewards and now everybody is f*ckedbring on the Greater Depression, our history needs suttin momentus

Guest Flava Dave
im kinda looking forward 2 this depression tbhgona b an exciting time
nah it wont bruvtrussthink about ithigh unemployment, rising inflation etceveryone will jus b moodylast few years hav been fun doe

im kinda looking forward 2 this depression tbhgona b an exciting time
nah it wont bruvtrussthink about ithigh unemployment, rising inflation etceveryone will jus b moodylast few years hav been fun doe
i love that sh*tbeen hating the comfortable smugness of ur average uk person for the past few yearsneed 2 shake these zombies up a piece, make sure they know life is hard and we arent all best pals

Guest ChoccyLog
who will swap me two loaves of bread for these three fishes i am holding
We can do buisnessI dont know what the f*ck these greedy motherf*ckers were thinking giving mortgages to ninjas, like they didn't expect the sh*t to hit the fan.Situation is completely f*cked.Feel for the self-employed tbh.

Guest Flava Dave
who will swap me two loaves of bread for these three fishes i am holding
We can do buisnessI dont know what the f*ck these greedy motherf*ckers were thinking giving mortgages to ninjas, like they didn't expect the sh*t to hit the fan.Situation is completely f*cked.Feel for the self-employed tbh.
n these arent dumb peoplewhat would make somone think that a person who cant afford a normal mortgage would afford one where the rate shoots up after like 2 yearsn on top of that the housing market is dying, so even if the banks wer to seize control of the houses they wouldnt b worth what the mortgage was... so its all dead money, which is whats happenin 2 america atm n will happen to us within the next 2 years.they f*cked up hardthey f*cked up real hard