I BET HE WONT FUCK WITH ANOTHER SLEEPING NIGGA AGAIN

General Mac

good punch and difficult to executeyou got to know where his chins gonna be before u turn to swingand u are fully commited in the swing 9/10 for execution - no one is perfect9/10 for planning - he did not ramp or plan this out days before9.5/10 for style - man layed the guy out like it was normal9/10 for courage/bravery - to miss this punch would have left him off balance and his chin exposedcouple this with the fact that he had just woken up, 9/10 for the overall punch. imo.
LOOL man said planningits not that hard to do but ive never seen such on point execution in real life. the connection must have felt sweeeti did notice that after denting his knuckles he made a hasty exit before things turned sour
sick on point analysis tbhi cant even agree uno... the way he acted like that k.o was normal man probly went off to resume his nap lol

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher
LMAO at the conk this guy gets. Staggering all over the place and sh*t.
OH MY f*ck*ng GOD LMFAOMAN IS LIFTED STRAAAAAIGHT FROM A RICHARD PRYOR SKETCHLMFAOOOCOME LIKE STINKMEANERGET THE f*ck OUT MY BIDNESS NYUGGA

It ain't about how hard you can hit still, it's about how hard you can take a punch IMO.
dats trubut if someone has there jaw openand u conect em wiv a big haymakerknow they are going down
I dunno though man.. I have seen a man slippin and getting a power punch to the jaw and he just come back fighting..These type of videos are what you see in films.I am not even boasting, but I could never see myself going down flat like that. If for some reason I did go down, I would be back up again within a second throwing blows back..I don't see how people just sleep lol