Beanie Hats

bane

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egg fried rice and chicken with some bamboo and mushroomsno side dishcheers boss
sorry, only got the fried chicken fam. Thats where the money is, lol.
o hes tryin to rebel eh...
rebel against what? its only banter innit
rorthumbnailcr3.jpg
dsl;fldfd]w[ew[[df[d[fdfd[dd[dc;'cv;dx'Xcv;kcvcvc

I came with the only innocent not offensive post and you parred me, cut me deep Revs.
did i? where?
Come on guys.Random but Revs, whats Filipino food saying? I've never actually had it/seen a restaurant.
my bad,its very nice but its not as aesthetically pleasing as Chinese or Japanese food. lol, make of that what you will.

I came with the only innocent not offensive post and you parred me, cut me deep Revs.
did i? where?
Come on guys.Random but Revs, whats Filipino food saying? I've never actually had it/seen a restaurant.
my bad,its very nice but its not as aesthetically pleasing as Chinese or Japanese food. lol, make of that what you will.
Hmm ok, similar to Malaysian? Any spots around town i can chow down?

did i? where?
Hmm ok, similar to Malaysian? Any spots around town i can chow down?
well a lot of it is not spicy. Most of the dishes are based around meat though.There are a few spots that i know of around London but i can't vouch for their quality. I'll find out for you though.

Deadout...well, the stuff i've been made to eat anyways..Crispy Pata with some vinegar, which is the fat of pork, deep fat fried..Everything comes with rice. Cold rice..I almost got parred when somebody ordered me the 2 dirtiest things... Belut and 'Soup number 5'I said 'Salamat Ulit' and strolled out that mutha f*cker...Chicharon is a nice snack tho...

LOL the stereotype vip2 user persona is jokes, instant feelings now these days guys are more on standing outside canery wharf with a blackberry than posing infront of their road sign giving it a double gunfinger.As much as this forums lost its best days the humour will never die
ol stinkin cracka
Egg fried rice and chicken with some bamboo and mushroomsno side dishcheers boss
sorry, only got the fried chicken fam. Thats where the money is, lol.
o hes tryin to rebel eh...
rebel against what? its only banter innit
rorthumbnailcr3.jpg
345k646t45eet3e454
Do you look like a beaver intentionally or is it accidental?
evolution innitsame way certain peoples will crumble to ashes without coco butter.
wasn't talking to you Park Ji sung
LMFAO