Black Guy Humiliates Black Girls On Radio

neeko

Guest DN Braund
dis guy is confused and a sell out. his totally been brainwashed by the media seriously. dis nigga doesnt deserve the nigga pass PERIOD. fukin sell out needs 2 get smacked in the face tryna diss all black women i wanna set dis sell out in fire, IF UR READIN DIS U UNCLE TOM I WISH I CAN FIND YOU N SPARK DA sh*t OUT OF YOU SELL OUT NIGGA , NIGGAZ LIKE ARE YOU DONT LOVE UR BLACK SKIN ,U SHUD CHANGE UR SKIN AND BE MICHEAL JACKSON NIGGA :angry::angry::angry::angry:
Hmmm. This internet thing might not be for you you know. I'm on your side on this one but your over-reaction is making me want 2 annoy you and make you hyperventilate just for entertainment
this internet thing is not for you

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made me laugh still.Never would have thought a black dude would come out with some of the things he was saying.

Made me laugh still.Never would have thought a black dude would come out with some of the things he was saying.
LOL. They just keep it in their heads <_<
i c/s wut the guy wos sayingraised sume valid points
I think Malatov is bein realer than most (assuming he's not just bein an antagonist). Coz I hear a lot of uproar at what the guy said but actions speak louder than words

to be honest this guys problems with black girlswho actually thinks is attractivethis guy is chatting sh*t but hes gone extrmehowever f*cked weavehair geled to the facethem stush f*cked attuideare not attractiveanybody who tells me otherwise is a liarlike i said hes just gone extremei dont even really careedit this also applys to all other races but yer